Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Cool New Feature II

The "Member List", in addition to the filtering we now buddy list management built into the Member List. When viewing the member list you'll see current buddies checked. You can check/uncheck buddies to build your buddy list with ease.

Old 02-10-2007, 03:13 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
You're having too much fun Ken with all these cool things for us

You must have bought some huge hardware to accommodate all these features ?
Old 02-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Posting Guru

CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.
Another cool feature.
Old 02-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Post Fiend

Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
"My buddy, my buddy. Wherever he goes I'm going to go...My buddy and me!"

LOL! I need to get out more. You rock Ken!

-Matt
Old 02-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Posting Guru

tomtoc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
i like it - it would also be nice so that when you search, you could sort or at least show their "last post". a freshman user that joined in 03 an hasn't posted since, i'm not all that interested in. if not last post, at least last logon.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Post Fiend

Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtoc
i like it - it would also be nice so that when you search, you could sort or at least show their "last post". a freshman user that joined in 03 an hasn't posted since, i'm not all that interested in. if not last post, at least last logon.
You can view that by clicking their profile (username). It should show their last time logged in. You can also see their last post by Show All Posts By... in their profile.

-Matt
Old 02-16-2007, 07:12 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
I must say that is a really helpful tool.

I found it by accident and thought to myself, has this always been this way.

But now, I wised up and added and this forum to my subscribed list so I won't be left out of the "first to know" group again.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:00 PM
Postmaster

bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.
All this new stuff is a vast improvement to system. Also it seems the server is responding faster.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Thiscould be real good tool , this way FTE will really know just how good the moderators are and just how helpful they are. Will these results be published? So that WE all can see ?

although they could be abused like the rep system was, and then it would render it useless . what checks and balances are in place to keep it a fair system?
and If the user comments/reviews (good and bad ones) are made public then it will be a very useful tool , cause if a user gives a bad review he will have to back it up with a good explanation and justify it.

I would perfer to see it made public, its all to easy to bad mouth someone behind there back then it is out in public.

Food for thought
Old 03-03-2007, 08:35 AM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Ray,

Quite simply... do you want your dirty laundry aired? Probably not. This is a tool for the FTE staff and moderators to keep a finger on their pulse, nothing more, nothing less.
Old 03-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Post Fiend

tewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant future
I have no buddies. I think I'll go sulk in the corner.

Chances are,If you bought it, A truck brought it.

Old 03-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Ken I was not talking about airing out dirty laundry, but more if a Mod is getting a Pat on the back or a smack down, like I said it is all to easy to speak ill of someone behind their back then it is saying it in public.

But I more or less commented on this , to see if us users can hear from you about how this new feature should be used and help us understand it better as well.

with the scale system , what would you rate a 1 and what should be rated a ten, it would be helpful to hear what your thoughts are and just how you invision this to be used. Some guideance in its use would be extremely helpful in helping you get the best results out of this new rating system.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:18 PM