Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Stevaroo01

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2007, 05:08 PM
Senior User

linkinluver07 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking How about the COLTS!!!

Which one of you guys went to the SUPERBOWL.. ??? and What did you think about the game!!

WARNING: For all you "Foreign'' car lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lariat79sc
This is "FORD" truck enthusiasts. You fellas that want to defend asian crap, don't let the door hit you on the way out! Please turn over your keys to someone that still has some American Pride.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:56 AM
Junior User

Mach1fan is starting off with a positive reputation.
Didn't go to the Superbowl, but enjoyed the game on the tube. I missed the first 5 minutes because I went to a local pizza place to pick up an order I had phoned in and they had misplaced it! Someone else in line got a call on their cell saying the game had started. I hadn't heard about the runback til I got I home.

Wasn't worried though. Yeah the Bears ripped off a fast score, but they are there to play for an hour so there was plenty of time. I thought if the rain was going to help anybody it would have been the "outdoor" team. In the end it was vertern QB vs new QB.

It was a really good game overall. I don't like championship games that are blowouts regardless of whose winning. I'm glad for Peyton too. No more "yeah, but..."
Old 02-23-2007, 09:56 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter

Tags
colts, ford, truck