Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fire240

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Smile ** Chapter Leader Thinking Out Loud **

Members I have been thinking, believe it or not, that the Delaware Chapter should add a board member for MD Eastern Shore. We have at least two current members from MD Eastern Shore, and I foresee these numbers growing in the coming months.

If there are no objections, I will appoint one of the Maryland Eastern Shore members to fill this position until elections are held in December.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by glruff; 02-02-2007 at 11:54 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Posting Guru

dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.
fine with me...great idea
Old 02-03-2007, 03:38 AM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
great idea,I thinkwe are going to have a lot more members sign up from the south.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Another though just happen to pop in my header.

Do we want to have an "ANNUAL BANQUET" at the end of the year, say the last week in December?

We could hold elections, or at least have the official vote, for new officers.

We also could make a presentation to the Delaware Chapter Member of the Year.

So what do you the Members think?
Old 02-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
That is something to think about.It sounds like a good idea to me..
Old 02-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Posting Guru

dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.
interesting idea....i'm good with it
Old 02-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Super Moderator

Lew would you be willing to head up a commitee to explore this idea?
Old 02-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Posting Guru

yes..i can do that..question though..the last week of december is usually very busy for everyone with the holidays and such...do we want to take a look and see if a few weeks earlier or later would make much of a difference
Old 02-10-2007, 04:56 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
i think since the chapter leader thought up the idea, he should pay for it. hehehe.

OK I'm going back north. i have a chapter of my own to screw up....

i mean to run now.
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Post Fiend

Barry Croswell
Yes,Thats the only way to go!!!!!lol
Old 02-10-2007, 02:13 PM
"Obsessed"

SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.
Maybe have just a meet for the holidays and handle all business then, I have to agree with Lew about maybe earlier in the month would be better.

Brian DELAWARE CHAPTER

2005 F150 Lariat Supercrew 5.4 4WD
1986 F150 XL LB I6 2WD
2008 Scion xB
Old 02-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator

Well I have complete confidence that Lew will come up with the ideal time, place and party atmosphere to make this a special First Annual Banquet.

BTW it will also be the First Anniversary of the Delaware Chapter, that is of course assuming the FTE admins don't kick us out before then. lol
Old 02-12-2007, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator

Do we need to consider any fund raising activities?

If so, what are your suggestions for raising funds for the Chapter coffers?

Brian is real close to having chapter logos to be presented to the members. So we will need funds to go into production of shirts, hats, patches, etc.

What are your thoughts on this subject?
Old 02-13-2007, 05:35 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
i thought my thoughts were pretty well summed up in post #9

hehehe.

i know. go home.
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:41 PM
Super Moderator

It has been suggested by some of the Board members that we adopt having our meet--n--greets on the third Saturday of each month. The reason being that everyone would know what day we will be meeting, then the only variables are the time and place.

So unless the members feel otherwise, the third Saturday of each month will be designated as the Official MEET--N--GREET day for the Delaware Chapter meets.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:41 PM