Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: tojoski

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2007, 09:35 PM
Senior User

zpmps2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
86 Dollars richer

School was out for snow at 2'45, so i thought the ol' ford would do some good, if the snow got deep enough, never did, so went out on fourwheeler, had a good time. Then, the fun came. MORE SNOW. Fired up the Ford and went to "cruise" the block. Found 7 people that were stuck, not all at one time. People are dumb when it comes to driving in the snow. I heard all of it, i didnt think that there was that much snow in the road, to, i didnt know my car had that much horsepower(it was a honda civic). So i took out the tow chain, and pulled them out. I said, no i cant accept it, but they said they would have had to called Triple A. Wellllllllllllll So it took 6 outta 7, told them no, but they just threw it in the truck.... I cant complain, but i really didnt want to take it..... Do yall have any recovery story's for the night. Did you get out of school. or what.... All i can say is i have a free day tomorrow.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!!!!

Taylor
Old 02-01-2007, 12:15 PM
Wrench Party Assistant

1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.
I left work about 10 pm last night in Conway and drove to Vilonia the only thing off the road was a little Toy something or other in someones front yard no one around so I didn't stop. I was going to go out early today but I slept in I was really tired I was up at 4:45 AM the day before. I was just out and it is just wet right now.I will be leaving for work in a little while ,I heard we are to get more this afternoon.

Dave

1999.5 F350 XLT,cc,drw,4X4,a pair of levers,4:10 LS

6637 mod, 4"MBRP cool duals,2 pos chip, ss hpx,ITP pre-pump with holley red pump ,140 V IDM , WW, EBPV deleted,AIH deleted, Autometer gauges

Join the Arkansas Chapter Here
Old 02-01-2007, 01:18 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.
there was an S10 off the road near the 321 spur last night. couldn't pull them out with the stang, but I let them use the phone to call someone.

Chebbie drivers,go figure

Joe

- My Garage -

Arkansas Chapter Leader - Join Here
Old 02-01-2007, 04:47 PM
Postmaster

pintoches has a good reputation on FTE.pintoches has a good reputation on FTE.
lost a ford to the ice yesturday

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/57...ice-today.html

Old 02-01-2007, 04:47 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter