Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Pennsylvania-Delaware-New Jersey Meet & Greet

Pennsylvania and Delaware are planning a meet and greet between chapters on Saturday April 21 along Naamans Rd right off of I95. We would like to invite any New Jersey members to partake also. The exact location and time have not been established yet, as soon as they are I will post it. Anyone coming please post so we may have a head count. Looking forward to you guys joining in and meeting some of you in person.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 01-30-2007, 08:42 PM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
I will do my best to be there.Like to meet all of you...
Old 01-31-2007, 04:13 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
hmmmm. as stated in another post, i guess i don't have much choice in the matter now, do i???

but only if you invite Maryland and New York also.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:39 AM
Post Fiend

frederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to all
April is so far away I can't say for sure if I can go. Do we have any idea what kind of meet and greet it will be? Hang out in a parking lot oogling each other's trucks? Or overeating greasy burgers? Just curious. We in NJ have done both as you know.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
I would imagine yes and yes and maybe yes.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:08 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Fred, on 02-17-07 at 3 pm the Delaware chapter is having a G2G in dover. you are welcome to tag along if you want.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.

Last edited by tjc transport; 01-31-2007 at 12:14 PM.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Post Fiend

frederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to all
Okay, we'll work out the details between now and then, but I don't see why tagging along won't be bad for me.

I was just thinking of what it would cost my unemployed **** to drive my crewcab down to Dover and back lol. Though I could always siphon gas out of everyone's trucks while you guys are eating
Old 02-01-2007, 06:56 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Fred, we could take up a collection...................of hupcaps or thingys if that will help.

Just kiddin. We would welcome a visit from our friends from New Jersery.
Old 02-10-2007, 05:26 AM
Senior User

Cool6.9DieselGuy is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'll be there! 420 weekend
Old 02-10-2007, 05:26 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter