Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2007, 07:21 PM
Post Fiend

150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hello Washington chapter

Hey guys hows everything going over here. Hows the weather? Here in Nebraska its pretty bitterly cold an some snow on the ground. I have a friend that might move to your area an thought I would get some info on the weather conditions there year around. Also who is the chapter leader over here. I would like to PM a few questions I have about your chapter if thats all right. Be seein yah around.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:38 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
well there currently is no leader at this time, but feel free to contact me or just post up your question.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Post Fiend

150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
You have mail thanks.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:24 PM
Posting Guru

RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome 150 Ford

Good to see ya', bet you're ready for Spring!

Tell your friend that it's 53F and sunshine here on Whidbey Island, WA, on the great Puget Sound.

Does he/she have a Ford truck...or is that a dumb question?
Old 01-31-2007, 09:21 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
If your friend likes the weather moderate, Sequim is a nice area. We have the scenery, but not quite the precipitation that the rest of western WA has.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:52 PM
Posting Guru

i1dery is starting off with a positive reputation.
Washington state sucks, Just kidding, thats what I want everyone to think, so fewer poeple will migrate up here and see that you cant beat this state for recreation possibilities within 50mi of anywhere, But hey if you can handle the gray/rain that last for nine months then this is the place for you. Our rainy season starts around october and ends july 5.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:51 AM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1dery
Washington state sucks, Just kidding, thats what I want everyone to think, so fewer poeple will migrate up here and see that you cant beat this state for recreation possibilities within 50mi of anywhere, But hey if you can handle the gray/rain that last for nine months then this is the place for you. Our rainy season starts around october and ends july 5.
Good reply, but even being in the 'bananna belt', I have to admit that I would like a bit more sun over the gray skies...There is no question about the hunting,fishing, and most of all 'Getting your Truck Dirty'.
Old 02-10-2007, 02:12 AM
Post Fiend

You guys need a chapter leader an quick. I nominate placermike. Seems like the forum has really slowed. A chapter leader could really pick this place up. An it needs something before it dies. Any thoughts out there. Lets hope theres others reading this.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Postmaster

Thumbs up Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150ford
You guys need a chapter leader an quick. I nominate placermike. Seems like the forum has really slowed. A chapter leader could really pick this place up. An it needs something before it dies. Any thoughts out there. Lets hope theres others reading this.
I thank you for the 'Nomination', and would not mind being in that position. I agree that we do need a chapter leader that will try and get folks motivated.

Looking at Western Region numbers, the least active chapters (Idaho, Oregon and Washington) have no chapter leaders... Alaska (2nd least populated state per sq mile) has 10x the threads and replies that WA State has. I hope this does not mean that most people in Washington are driving Toyotas or worst yet.........Chevys.

I am not sure how a 'Chapter Leader' is designated, but perhaps a vote for a 'Chapter Leader' needs to be started. Ford_Six and RexB seem to be very active...Help out guys!

Last edited by Placermike; 02-10-2007 at 09:35 PM.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Postmaster

FTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to all
Idunthave1yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Placermike
I thank you for the 'Nomination', and would not mind being in that position. I agree that we do need a chapter leader that will try and get folks motivated.

Looking at Western Region numbers, the least active chapters (Idaho, Oregon and Washington) have no chapter leaders... Alaska (2nd least populated state per sq mile) has 10x the threads and replies that WA State has. I hope this does not mean that most people in Washington are driving Toyotas or worst yet.........Chevys.

I am not sure how a 'Chapter Leader' is designated, but perhaps a vote for a 'Chapter Leader' needs to be started. Ford250 and RexB seem to be very active...Help out guys!
A lot of the chapters seem to use the "Poll" function w/nominations to find new leaders/officers. There is one currently going to use a actual G2g function to handle the voting of a new leader.

I hope this helps... some?

Last edited by FTE Trigger; 02-10-2007 at 09:37 PM. Reason: missing text
Old 02-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Trigger3_0
A lot of the chapters seem to use the "Poll" function w/nominations to find new leaders/officers. There is one currently going to use a actual G2g function to handle the voting of a new leader.

I hope this helps... some?
Thanks for the response. I am not sure what the 'Poll' function is but would like more information so I can start a new thread. This thread is getting off topic, but I am glad that the subject came up.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:50 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter