Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
Car Swap Meet - Feb. 2-4, 2007

Moultrie, Ga. You might see me........I'll be the one with the double xl fte tee

http://www.moultrieswapmeet.com/

GENERAL INFORMATION
3 DAY AUTOMOTIVE EVENT WITH PARTS, TOOLS, LITERATURE, EQUIPMENT, AND MORE
1,630 ACRE FACILITY WITH 70,000 SQ FT OF INSIDE SPACES. OVER 3,500 OUTSIDE SPACES; SELECT CONCRETE OR GRASS
50 ACRES FREE PARKING
5000 FT AIRSTRIP ON SITE
OVER 500 MOTOR HOME HOOKUPS ON EVENT SITE

OVER 2500 MOTEL ROOMS IN 28 MILE RADIUS
DOORS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC FROM 8:00 AM UNTIL 6:00 PM FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY
VENDORS WILL BE ALLOWED TO SET UP ON THURSDAY.
COLLECTIBLE AND SPECIAL INTEREST ITEMS.
ANTIQUE & PERFORMANCE PARTS
CAR CORRAL CARS & TRUCKS DISPLAYED FOR SALE FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY
ADMISSION $8.00 PER DAY
3 DAY TICKET IS $20.00 GOOD FRIDAY - SUNDAY

CHILDREN UNDER 12 FREE
IT'S BETTER TOPLESS(Broads, Broncos, and Booze)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeast
you people scare me sometimes!!
"...sailors who drank beer escaped the curse of scurvy..."

Last edited by 3broncocrazy; 01-29-2007 at 07:33 PM.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:53 PM
Post Fiend

fishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to all
i've been for the past few years but this year i am gonna have to skip, got a bronco ride over at grayorck this weekend!

-cutts-
Old 01-30-2007, 06:17 AM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
where's grayorck, and what type ride?

Quote:
Old 01-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Post Fiend

fishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to all
mt olive, al

here is the site.... http://www.grayrockorv.com/Home.htm

it has everything from bunny slopes to double black diamonds and has a mud pit at the bottom of the hill a lil to the right of the campground. its an old logging outfit where they are still doing some loggin and a lot of the old loggin trails have been converted into wheelin trails!

i am stoked as heck b/c this is my 72 bronco's maiden voyage! gonna be a huge weekend for me!

if you come, be sure to look for my babysh1t green, full caged, bronco on 1 tons and 39 iroks with doved rear OR my CC/LB 4x4 96 F350 PSD with ranchhand bumpers and my 20' gooseneck. i'll be riding with a group from AU, one is a john deere themed ford ranger and another is a kubota orange 79 fullsize truggy on 44's

i'll be the one with the biggest grin on my face

-cutts-
Old 01-30-2007, 07:18 PM
Postmaster

Sounds great, I'll have to try and make it over sometime.

Have fun, it's gonna be a blast for ya

Quote:
Old 01-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Senior User

BIG-COUNTRY is starting off with a positive reputation.
ill be there !!
this will be my first year goin
Old 01-31-2007, 05:01 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG-COUNTRY
ill be there !!
this will be my first year goin
To the swap or grayrock?

Quote:
Old 01-31-2007, 05:28 PM
Post Fiend

i was thinking that, but i figured you knew

-cutts-
Old 01-31-2007, 07:57 PM
Senior User

BIG-COUNTRY is starting off with a positive reputation.
to the swap meet . ill be their sat.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:45 PM
Postmaster

Cool, I might go Fri, and Sat. Big event...

Quote:
Old 02-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Postmaster

70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of
I would love to go. I actually plan to go to most of them but it has never panned out so far. I will try to squeeze it in.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Postmaster

Let me know if you head south...

Quote:
Old 02-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Postmaster

70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of
If I do happen to go it would probably be Saturday. It is not looking like a go. Me and my wife tend to my grandaughter while my daughter is at work. That hampers lots of things for me.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Postmaster

I understand, you still have my #? if not, i'll PM you just in case you do get to break away..

Quote:
Old 02-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
I'll see if Peggy and/or I can swing by. Its a long shot (a lot of miles) but if we can get a sitter we may be able to make it.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:32 PM