Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

2007 Hot Rod Power Tour

Old 10-04-2006, 10:41 PM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 Hot Rod Power Tour

Hey guys, I'm not dead just incase any of ya'll were wondering. Just been extremely busy - life; it gets in the way sometimes.

Anyway, I wanted to post this on here a few months ago (yes, I knew about this months ago), but haven't had the time. I know, I know, it isn't a truck show, it's a rolling car show. There are a few trucks, but not like we're used to driving. Doesn't matter, I believe most of use are into all-things automotive anyway.

If you're not familiar with it, Hot Rod magazine has an annual seven-city car cruise. It began 11-12 years ago and is known as Power Tour. The event kicks off in Cleveland, Ohio June 2, 2007. The first leg heads into Kalamazoo, MI.

I already plan on being there. Sooo, this is your invite. We could have a get together, meet & greet or whatever, but it would be nice to meet or get reaquainted with members of this board.

This is a huge event and will be at the I-X center (near Hopkins airport). No excuses, this is about as much of a lead-time as you will ever get for a get-together. The only irony I see here is a bunch of Ford truck guys FINALLY getting together - at a car show!!

Hope to see you there and I'll keep you posted of any insights.

Randy

Old 10-04-2006, 10:51 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Good to hear from you, its been awhile.

guys if randy says this is a show to see , then you better believe it, he is in the buisness.

Please keep us up dated and remind us every now and then.

Man its good to hear from yaa.

Old 10-05-2006, 10:42 AM
mikeyswood
Elder User
I'm in. We tried to get together last year and everyone crapped out for one reason or another. I have already taken that Friday off to make it a three day weekend for me.

Also, as always, I can bring the beer.

Mike

Old 10-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Freightrain
Lead Driver

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Ya, a few years back(when gas was "cheaper") I wanted to do the "tour". Just never got around to it. Would be cool to do someday.

I could see a nice get together happening around this. I'm sure I could cruise something up there and hang out!

Good to hear from ya Randy!

Old 02-09-2007, 09:53 AM
lawbreaker2
New User
Well, I knew about this a long time ago, but thank's for the heads up, I may be there, Not sure yet, If I'm still here in ohio, then I will be there, But not with my truck, but with my car. My truck is not very show friendly.