Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2007, 07:58 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Attention Chapter Members

If you haven't noticed, there is a band of "brothers" on FTE that is working towards a cure for Cancer. All we need is the use of your computer when you are not using it. Come join us in this most noble fight. I challenge every member of this Chapter to join us in this fight. Any Takers?

You can find the link here: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/56...ding-home.html

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 01-30-2007, 11:02 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
What..............17 views, and NOT ONE RESPONCE? Has this disease not affected at least one of you???

Old 02-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Posting Guru

Ponyracer has a good reputation on FTE.Ponyracer has a good reputation on FTE.Ponyracer has a good reputation on FTE.
I looked into it
Old 02-03-2007, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyracer
I looked into it

And????????

Old 02-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Posting Guru

Ponyracer has a good reputation on FTE.Ponyracer has a good reputation on FTE.Ponyracer has a good reputation on FTE.
I am leery of any one having access to my computers. I realize this is a good cause.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyracer
I am leery of any one having access to my computers. I realize this is a good cause.
I was a little sceptical at first, but did some homework on it and could find nobody that had any complaints. You can also select an option that won't allow them to upload or download anything unless you allow it. I have 2 computers working on it now, and have had no issues at all. Unless I check on it, I don't even know it's running.............

Old 02-05-2007, 01:22 AM
Senior User

willbd is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile I am in

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabmandelux
What..............17 views, and NOT ONE RESPONCE? Has this disease not affected at least one of you???
I started.

Willbd
95 F350 SC PSD Auto 4.10 Pro-Tech Aluminum Flatbed with side boxes AutoMeter Transmission and Boost gauges 6637 Filter mod 160K miles B&M 24K Transmission cooler Diamond Eye stainless steel exhaust 2 tank WVO

Bryan Will
Old 02-05-2007, 08:32 AM
Senior User

willbd is starting off with a positive reputation.
Fabman,

your #16 on the list... Good job. How laong have you been doing this?

willbd
95 F350 SC PSD Auto 4.10 Pro-Tech Aluminum Flatbed with side boxes AutoMeter Transmission and Boost gauges 6637 Filter mod 160K miles B&M 24K Transmission cooler Diamond Eye stainless steel exhaust 2 tank WVO

Bryan Will
Old 02-05-2007, 08:39 AM

I think I started the same day that Ryan made the first post. It was a no-brainer for me. I lost my mom and a bunch of friends to cancer, and my best friend and business partner is dying of liver cancer right now. I just wish I'd of heard about this earlier........Thanks for joining the team!

Old 02-05-2007, 11:07 AM
Senior User

Oregon-Mike is starting off with a positive reputation.
Fabmandelux,
I just signed up with my main work machine. I have a few other machines in my office that I'll set to 100% CPU on. 1/2 dozen or so machines at home that I can put on as well. Signed on using the FTE group # (53449).

I hadn't set up any machines for this project but I have participated in SETI and some other one, can't remember it's name at the moment.

Sorry to hear about your mom, friends & partner fabmandelux

Mike
Old 02-05-2007, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon-Mike
Fabmandelux,
I just signed up with my main work machine. I have a few other machines in my office that I'll set to 100% CPU on. 1/2 dozen or so machines at home that I can put on as well. Signed on using the FTE group # (53449).

I hadn't set up any machines for this project but I have participated in SETI and some other one, can't remember it's name at the moment.

Sorry to hear about your mom, friends & partner fabmandelux

Mike
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! Welcome to FTE, and the Oregon Chapter! This the greatest site on the web. There are a ton of great people on here, and we all appreciate you joining our team. Cancer will touch all of us at one time or another, but anything we can do no matter how small it seems, is progress, and with everybody pulling together maybe we can help. No family should ever have to deal with this terrible disease.

Old 02-05-2007, 11:25 AM