Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
bolt on power

What about underdrive pulley set?

Drop in standard box k&n or cold air system?

any feedback, i'm thinking about both of them for the '96
IT'S BETTER TOPLESS(Broads, Broncos, and Booze)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeast
you people scare me sometimes!!
"...sailors who drank beer escaped the curse of scurvy..."
Old 01-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Postmaster

70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of
I know you want external goodies but I think a cam swap would be more bang for the buck. I may be offbase but underdrive pulleys scare me. I envision alternator and waterpump turning slower. Oh it would be nice if santa were rich enough to put a new supercharger under our trees.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
Yeah, didn't think about the water pump....oh well, more air in should help, the stock air intake is not good..

Quote:
Old 01-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Senior User

jmalecek is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a C3P2 speed density pcm from a gen1 lightining, summit shortie hedders, and bassani off road y pipe I'd be willing to sell. The pcm gave abit more mid-range pull and changed the shift points to just over 5000. Not sure if your 96 is SD or MAF, but the hedders and y pipe would fit with out issue. These parts came off of my running 90 bronco. Insurance totaled it, but I took it for one last hoorah before stripping it and the tow truck showing up. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Jamie

BTW, I had the k&n drop in, I liked it pretty well. With the above parts and a 3" single exhaust and 32" tires, I averaged 14.5 mpg over 6 months.

Last edited by jmalecek; 01-28-2007 at 05:10 PM.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:17 PM
Postmaster

Thanks, just wanted to do a couple of things. I have MAF..I'm happy with my exhaust, tru/d with flowmaster...just want more air in. Was you happy with the drop in K/N? I'm thinking the intake location just sux.

Quote:
Old 01-29-2007, 02:17 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter