Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Sigh...

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sigh...

okay, who wants to plan a wedding? Or write a couple papers for me? Or take a couple tests? Or plan a mission trip to Louisianna (sp?)? Or grout my tile? Pay my bills? Remodel one or all of the three houses I'm working on? Or work on Kara's truck.................. yep, that's it, those are just a few things on my list. BTW: I would prefer you do these things for free!

I need a gtg... who's up for one at the end of this month maybe? The last Saturday, or Friday?

I would like to have everybody over to my house, but if everybody would like, we can meet at a restraunt.

STan

P.S. Sorry I've not been around... well, you all know what it's like.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:25 AM
dakota_viking
Elder User
Stan,

Sounds like you are having the same overload problems that I have. I sat down and made a list of everything I need to get done before June 1st (Just a good target date.) I don't think I will get to sleep much.

Take your time....make sure you take care of your bride-to-be FIRST, school second and everything else will fall into the extra time.

I am finding that I may have to drop projects from my list as well.

Just give that girl a good wedding and keep her happy!

A GTG would be great, I'll see what's going on soon.

Tim

Old 02-16-2007, 05:13 PM
MikeB 88
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Stan,

I'd be happy to help out, but then you would need to help put the windows back in the T-Bird and adjust them. Drive down to Riverside Airport 2 -3 times a week so Steve can continue his flying lessons. Of course any cash donations toward flying lessons will greatly appreciated.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:42 PM
ROUSH_STAGE3150
Junior User
Question Gtg Great

Like I said earlier, just let us know what we can do to help with a GTG and Rhonda and I will be glade to help any way we can. I am really high on the idea of a CHASSIS TUNE /DYNO DAY. I would bring the charcoaler and Rhonda and I would cook whatever people bring besides the burgers we bring. A GTG at a resturant this month would be great also to maybe see what we need to do on planning the DYNO DAY. Whats ya think?????????????? Oh yea, I still have the stripes to put on our truck bed cover. Who said they could help with that? Maybe we could do that while we are waiting our turn on the DYNO. Boy just the sound of DYNO gives me chills and all kinds of visions. DYNO...DYNO ....DYNO.....DYNO....DYNO.....DYN...DY................................. .............
Must have passed out for a minute there...Let us know.

Last edited by ROUSH_STAGE3150; 02-21-2007 at 08:48 PM.