Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-25-2007, 08:35 PM
Posting Guru

Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.
How 2 become a MD Chapter Member

First of all I would like 2 welcome to the MD Chapter section of FTE! I hope u enjoy it here and visit as often as u like. We encourage support from members residing in or close 2 Maryland but also extend our memberships 2 members in all areas and states wishing 2 support our chapter, in return we also return our support 2 tham as well.

In order to become a chapter member u need to go to the "USER CP" option in the toolbar on the upper left of the screen below the forum section, on the page that u will b taken 2 please scroll down 2 find "CHAPTER MEMBERSHIPS" on the next page scroll down 2 "MARYLAND CHAPTER" and click "JOIN CHAPTER". your request will b sent 2 me, the chapter leader for approval. Thanx
Old 03-28-2007, 03:19 PM
New User

ran618 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have just purchase a 1989 ford f-150 4x4 5.0 with factory headman headers
its a real cool truck,very clean.
Ran618
Old 05-04-2007, 04:10 AM
Elder User

mitch150 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.mitch150 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Question Waiting for approval

To tractor boy, sent message yestrday morning wanting to join local chapter, still waiting for response or I just haven't seen it yet.Please respond, thanks.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:18 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Mitch, if you have not already done so, go to your USER CP. Under "Miscellaneous" go to chapter subscriptions and scroll down to Maryland Chapter and click "JOIN CHAPTER", state why you want to join. Tractor Boy will approve your membership.

Tell him George sent you, lol.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:53 AM
Elder User

mitch150 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.mitch150 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thanks glruff, did that yesterday morning, just haven't gotten response yet. Noticed you're in De., if so where are you? I'm 1/2 hour west of Dover.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:18 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
In Seaford, but most of our meets are in Dover. Check our our Chapter, we got a meet coming up with Del Rods.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:24 AM
Elder User

Thanks, I'll be sure to do that.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:32 AM
Super Moderator

My mother and father grew up in the Marydel, Templeville area, so I am familar with west of Dover. lol
Old 05-04-2007, 06:39 AM
Elder User

Cool, I'm only 15 minutes fom Marydel.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:32 AM
Posting Guru

Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.
done, I approved it, I checked chapter memberships last night b4 I went 2 bed and it said 0, maybe the site is lagging, this mornin there was 2

(Wow) 460 post, BBF POWER!!!!!!!! lol
on a sadder note my clutch went out this mornin, its slippin and shudders real bad when u let off it, engine doesnt bog very much when I let off either, am tryin 2 find self service shop I can fix it today, any help, anyone with an empty garage and tools?????????

Last edited by Tractor Boy; 05-04-2007 at 07:34 AM.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Elder User

Thanx tractor, sorry to hear about your ride. Wish I could help man, I know what it feels like to be stuck and needing to work on the truck, good luck and thanks again.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:43 AM
Posting Guru

if i could only get 2 werk 2 get my toolbox i'd do it in the driveway, i'd have 2 grab some jacks and stands 2
Old 05-04-2007, 07:49 AM
Elder User

Yeah it's nice to have access to space and tools.Used to be an aftermarket mech. of sorts and have tools,floor jacks,stands and so on. Plus room out here on the eastern shore to work.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:56 AM
Posting Guru

eastern shore is a lil 2 far for a slippin clutch unless i get it towed
Old 05-04-2007, 08:05 AM
Elder User

I hear ya! Sorry I can't be of some help. See ur goin to the race in June, not sure yet, but may meet the De.& Md. chapters that r goin. I'm already going w/ some friends and the wife that fri.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:05 AM