Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2007, 10:11 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
No problem helping anyone coming into Philly airport. I just need advance notice so I can arrange schedule, usually pretty flexible.

On another note. George do you think we could have an on the border meet? Some of the guys from Northern Delaware and Southeast Pa. I'll post about it in the Pennsylvania Chapter and see how many may be up for it. Maybe somewhere on Rte. 202. We can spend some of the time in Delaware then hop across to the Pennsylvania side. It can be counted as both an official Delaware and Pennsylvania GTG. What are cousins for.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 01-24-2007, 10:27 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Joe that sounds like a good idea. Maybe we could also include the New Jersery chapter and have a tri-state G2G.

First, let me run this by my Board members. The earliest it could be is the end of April. February, March and May are booked for us.

I would want input from our New Castle County members as to where to meet on RTE 202.

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 01-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
We could do a summer meet with you lower Delaware guys when some Pennsylvania members are down the shore and can hook up with the South Jersey guys.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 01-25-2007, 08:31 AM
Junior User

Pendor is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff
Joe that sounds like a good idea. Maybe we could also include the New Jersery chapter and have a tri-state G2G.

First, let me run this by my Board members. The earliest it could be is the end of April. February, March and May are booked for us.

I would want input from our New Castle County members as to where to meet on RTE 202.
Well, lets see.
There is the Concord Mall, several Diners, Chuck E. Cheese (For those with active inner children), Borders (the book store), a few decent bars.....
There is a bar a little north of the DE/PA Border that I used to go to all the time. McKenzie's Brew House It's a decent size, but the parking isn't the biggest. Might not be able to easily accomodate 2 chapters worth of Fords.

Most of the Rita's Water Ice stands in Delaware are more than happy to have Car Club meets at thier places. A couple of car clubs I used to be in held meets at one all the time. The Rita Management like the head turning a line of nice cars brings.

I'm just throwing ideas out there.
Tell me what to look for to determine a good spot and I'll scout it out.
-Pleasure Driver
1990 Thunderbird 3.8L
-Work Driver
Old 01-25-2007, 04:57 PM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
well, i will tell you one thing, if you have a meet at Rita's I WILL NOT ATTEND.

i am fat enough already, and their gelaties are addictive.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Post +++++ Meeting Place Suggestions Post Here +++++

Chapter members, post in this thread your comments and suggestions for a meeting place for future MEET-N-GREETS.

It will be easier for us to track, if the posts are in one thread.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by glruff; 01-25-2007 at 05:45 PM.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Junior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport
well, i will tell you one thing, if you have a meet at Rita's I WILL NOT ATTEND.
i am fat enough already, and their gelaties are addictive.
Just "forget" your wallet.
That'll solve that issue.
-Pleasure Driver
1990 Thunderbird 3.8L
-Work Driver
Old 01-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Posting Guru

dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.
H(o)(o)TERS is always a great place to have get togethers...
but i am usually game for anywhere
Old 01-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Super Moderator

Where is the hooters to which you refer?
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Posting Guru

dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.
lets see...the rehobeth h(.)(.)ooters is open in season and the new castle h(.)(.)ters is open year round...there is also one in pa on 202 if there was a joint meet being planned..
Old 01-25-2007, 10:36 PM
Junior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgs150
lets see...the rehobeth h(.)(.)ooters is open in season and the new castle h(.)(.)ters is open year round...there is also one in pa on 202 if there was a joint meet being planned..
I completely forgot about that one.
There is one on Route 13 in New Castle that actually used to have Weekly Cruise nights too. Thier parking lot is big enough for plenty of us. Not ot mention an empty lot next door for the 4x4 crowd.
-Pleasure Driver
1990 Thunderbird 3.8L
-Work Driver
Old 01-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Junior User

DoubleJ73 is starting off with a positive reputation.
FYI....me thinks the lot next door is now a dodge dealership....
Old 01-26-2007, 02:50 PM
"Obsessed"

SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.
Yeah the lot next door is a dealer now, still all the same H(o)(o)ters thought
Old 01-26-2007, 05:13 PM
Posting Guru

H(.)(.)ters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Senior User

toadx8u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.toadx8u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
dont forget the hooters in OC plenty of tail running around that place when its warm...
'00 f250 cclb 7.3L, 245k miles strong, ATS 4R100, 4 clutch converter, Zoodad, Banks big head, 5" stacks, DP tuner 40T, 60T, 80T, 80E, 100, 120, 140, 140S, ScanguageII, Overboost Annihilator, Pro-comp wheels w/37 12.50 Swampers, 4" Pro-comp lift

http://photos.freshalloy.com/gallery...-1/TOADX8U.JPG
Old 01-26-2007, 05:50 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter

Tags
2006, concordvillepa, employed, girls, hooters