Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: pbsdaddy

Diesel repair in lower DE

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 08:46 PM
f250meangreen
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diesel repair in lower DE

Can anyone give me any feed back on diesel service at Fredrick Ford, between Laurel and Seaford. I get service at Sherwood Ford, Salisbury, and the running joke in my shop is; you have to take it there twice to fix it. The first time they look at it and fix something that is not wrong then the second time they fix what it wrong. I am tired to taking my truck in for the same thing over again and again. If Fredrick is not any better then it does not matter. Any info would be great.

Thanks,
Jayme

Old 01-24-2007, 09:12 PM
dlr71
Senior User
Smile

Originally Posted by f250meangreen
Can anyone give me any feed back on diesel service at Fredrick Ford, between Laurel and Seaford. I get service at Sherwood Ford, Salisbury, and the running joke in my shop is; you have to take it there twice to fix it. The first time they look at it and fix something that is not wrong then the second time they fix what it wrong. I am tired to taking my truck in for the same thing over again and again. If Fredrick is not any better then it does not matter. Any info would be great.

Thanks,
Jayme

Jayme,

We take are diesel fire trucks and Ford Ambulances to Shark's Service Center in Bridgeville, they have been doing our service work for several years, hope is helps

dlr71

Old 01-24-2007, 09:17 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 156 Likes on 92 Posts
Jayme, I have always had good luck at Frederick Ford. No real major repairs required up to now. Their service has always been great.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:23 AM
f250meangreen
Senior User
Thanks, I might just have to take it to them. I just don't understand Sherwood. They are nice and they are suppose to have 2 experienced diesel tech but my little oil leaks just don't go away. Everyone else tells me to go somewhere else but the problem is Sherwood already started the work while under the 3/36k warranty. I am making them cover it under that warranty even though I am past 36k. If I take it anywhere else I have to fork over $100. The other problem is I will have to take the day of work since Fredrick is 1/2 hour north of Salisbury, where I work. The great dilemma is life, "should I stay or should I go"