Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fire240

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2007, 08:39 PM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
Talking 30 New Members In 30 Days

Hey guys, lets keep this going. Have a Friend thats not a member of the DE chapter? Get them to sign up. We are the fastest growing chapter on FTE. We have lots of meets planned, and we are going to have lots of fun. The more members the more fun we will have.

Last edited by savage2211; 01-23-2007 at 08:55 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-23-2007, 09:18 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Barry, great idea.

To get the ideas flowing, if every Delaware Chapter Member would post the link like we have in our signatures to their signatures, we could spread the word about 60,000 times all over FTE!

Just copy and paste in your signature to get the ball rollin, rollin, rollin.Click the image to open in full size.

JOIN THE DELAWARE CHAPTER, CLICK HERE
Old 01-23-2007, 10:04 PM
Postmaster

surewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud of
Wow 30 days already. It feels like just a month ago...
Old 01-24-2007, 07:57 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Ok guys, we had the first member of our goal of 30 join today. Only 29 more to go to complete Barry's challenge.

There are approximately 400 FTE members with Delaware addresses. Everyone reach out and touch one, by email or pm.

Lets keep rollin, rollin, rollin.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:48 PM
Junior User

Pendor is starting off with a positive reputation.
Actually, if someone can make up a PDF or DOC flyer I can print out, I have people interested.

They are not the most Computer savvy in the world, but they are good people. I just need a flyer with all the pertinent information of the site, and the chapter. I'll print them out and give them to my buds.

I thought about making it myself, but I'd like one of the site or chapter officials to give me a sampleof what they would like to see before I go slapping the organization name on something I made.
-Pleasure Driver
1990 Thunderbird 3.8L
-Work Driver
Old 01-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Super Moderator

Pendor, I just sent you an email with the FTE Logo attached. Draft up something and send to me. I will get the appropriate approvals necessary, if needed.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:15 AM
Super Moderator

Now its 28 to go!

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin!
Old 01-25-2007, 06:56 AM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
well alright,,,,,,28 more to go...
Old 01-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Super Moderator

Now its 27 to go!

Members keep those cards and letters flowing. Ahhhh, ok emails and pms flying across the wires.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Post Fiend

Barry Croswell
bd4martin...27 to go....

Last edited by savage2211; 01-25-2007 at 09:28 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 01-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Super Moderator

Ok, Delaware Chapter Members, it is time you all chip in and start sending some emails and pms to the 400 Delaware FTE members and get them to join our chapter.

Savage2211 has been sending 20 a day. If you all sent 20 a day, we would cover the entire FTE Delaware members in 20 days.

Chip in and devote some time building up the chapter rolls.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator

Good job Savage2211, 26 to go!
Old 01-27-2007, 12:04 PM
Post Fiend

Barry Croswell
Thanks George,,,I got one reply,but he has not joined yet.I did however get one of my buds from MD to join...It should show up later...More to come....
Old 01-27-2007, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Now there are 25 to go!
Old 01-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator

Here is how you access the members list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff
FTE Delaware Members Search

****On the Members List page, select "Search Members, Advanced Search", then add "DE" to the state box. Set your search selection to "500", then click the box "Search Now". You should see 4 pages of DE FTE members. Before going to page 2, etc., sort the list by "Join Date". If you don't, the search resets to the full FTE membership.****
Old 01-27-2007, 05:20 PM