Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2007, 03:05 PM
New User

joseywales76 is starting off with a positive reputation.
E40D trans shops in atlanta

hey ya aLL, does anybody know any good trans shops that are good with the e40d rebuilds,
Old 01-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Post Fiend

fishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to all
I've used Ronnies Automatic Transmission Service a few times and referred a few of my buddies to them and have nothing but good luck! the guys there are nice and they really know their stuff! also resonable on pricing! they are on the south side but they are the only place i know of close to atlanta!

1612 Norman Dr
Atlanta, GA 30349
(770) 996-5797

-cutts-
Old 01-23-2007, 01:13 PM
New User

joseywales76 is starting off with a positive reputation.
anybody else,
Old 02-01-2007, 07:30 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

DP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to behold
Garmon's Diesel in McDonough, GA

Garmon's
Get Tuned! 828-221-0076 ext. 802
Become our Facebook Fan
Old 02-21-2007, 05:53 AM
Senior User

rsfabrication is starting off with a positive reputation.
Bob (owner) of Thurmans shop has been the only shop we've used since we moved down here in 89. I've had my E40D gone thru by them that is in my 94 Lightning. They've also done several C6's for us as well. I wouldn't go anywhere else for a quality/warranty'd rebuild.

Thurman's Transmission
102 Mann Blvd
Stockbridge, GA 30281

(770) 389-3963

The folks at Garmonds are great people too, we have dyno'd several vehicles when they had the portable there. I've also had some small machine work jobs done there with excellent results. I didn't know they rebuilt transmissions though, I thought that stuff went right down the block to McDonough Transmission.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:53 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter

Tags
atlanta, d20, diesel, e40d, e4od, enthusiast, ga, rebuild, shop, shops, south, stockbridge, trans, transmisson, truck