You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
I'm sure many of you have experience the pulsing stops of warped brake rotors and here's some help from Applied Rotor Technology...
- ART engineers and manufactures high performance brake systems for the racing and performance street markets.
- ART utilizes its patent pending process to perform highly specialized cryogenic heat treatment on brake as well as other metal components.
- ART custom machines every rotor to exacting specs and tolerances with its HAAS VF-3 Vertical Machining Center (40”x 20”x 25” travel) for multi-axis CNC machining.
- ART performs all critical technical and quality assurance work in-house and does not outsource any labor !
- The company distributes OE aftermarket rotors, brake pads, remanufactured calipers, and big brake upgrade kits.
I have a set on my LD F250 that I installed in 2002 (47K miles ago) and there is no comparison. You won't have warped rotors and you can hit the brakes hard and know they will work. Piece of mind they are.
1998 F250 LD 4X4
2004 Explorer EB 4X4
2006 KLR 685
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.