Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Welcome Applied Rotor Technology

I'm sure many of you have experience the pulsing stops of warped brake rotors and here's some help from Applied Rotor Technology...

Quote:
- ART engineers and manufactures high performance brake systems for the racing and performance street markets.
- ART utilizes its patent pending process to perform highly specialized cryogenic heat treatment on brake as well as other metal components.
- ART custom machines every rotor to exacting specs and tolerances with its HAAS VF-3 Vertical Machining Center (40”x 20”x 25” travel) for multi-axis CNC machining.
- ART performs all critical technical and quality assurance work in-house and does not outsource any labor !
- The company distributes OE aftermarket rotors, brake pads, remanufactured calipers, and big brake upgrade kits.
Check them out at www.appliedrotortechnology.com and let them know you saw them here.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Post Fiend

Ultramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud of
I have a set on my LD F250 that I installed in 2002 (47K miles ago) and there is no comparison. You won't have warped rotors and you can hit the brakes hard and know they will work. Piece of mind they are.
2006 KLR 685
Old 01-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Post Fiend

Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
Welcome! I have heard great things in the SuperDuty forum about your company. I am sure you will get a lot of business from members on this site.

-Matt
Old 01-22-2007, 08:11 PM
FTE *******

rotortech is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thank you for the welcome

Thanks Matt,

Many of the members here have used our brake kit for years now. In fact, Mark Strickland posted this install way back in August of 2004.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/article/i...tallation.html
Old 01-22-2007, 08:57 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Great news and welcome!!!
Old 01-23-2007, 01:19 PM
Posting Guru

CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast12
I am sure you will get a lot of business from members on this site.
-Matt
Probably not from the "Ford Focus" club though.....
Old 01-26-2007, 11:34 AM
<--Miss You Big Fella

bryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to beholdbryyce62 is a splendid one to behold
ART Rotors, RIGHT ON.
Already got a set on the fronts, 2 years now. Great Brakes!
b62
Old 01-26-2007, 11:34 AM