Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

What's your reputation worth?

Old 01-16-2007, 02:24 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's your reputation worth?

Did you ever wonder? What is reputation and what is it worth.

In an earlier post we explained what reputation points where and how to give them. Now what are they worth?

There are a few factors involved in determining how much your reputaion points are worth. These are the amount of points a person gets when you send them Rep points.

If you are an active poster and have some time on the site you have the ability to send someone a rep point, some new members, even though they send out a point will not be counted because of the amount of time, or amount of posts on site.

If you have a certain amount of rep points yourself, your point giving will be worth more.

If you are an active poster, your points are worth more.

As in real life, the more active you are, the more you contribute or help others, the better your reputation becomes, the more points you can give someone.

So having a good reputation yourself means you can also enhance the good reputation of others. The better you are, the more you give, the more you recieve.

What the exact formula for point amounts are seem to be an mystery known only to the god of FTE points, I just know it's always good to have a great reputation.

Old 01-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Mil1ion
New User
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
You need to read my book

Old 01-16-2007, 03:05 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's the title and where can I get a copy?

Search this Thread