Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Thumbs up 2007 Election Update!

Almost half of the ballots have been returned at this date.

Early returns show that the voting is close, real close for Board Member--New Castle County and Board Member--At Large.

There are still 15 ballots outstanding. The winner of those seats will go down to the wire.

The Board Member--Kent County is Barry, Savage2211, who ran unopposed. Welcome to the Board Barry.

The Board Member--Sussex County is Todd, Toadx8u, who ran unopposed. Welcome to the Board Todd.

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 01-14-2007, 07:19 PM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
Hello everyone,I want to thank each and every one of you who nominated me.I know we are going to have a lot of fun......Thanks again.....
Old 01-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
congratulations Todd on your board seat.Looking forward to meeting you..
Old 01-14-2007, 08:29 PM
Senior User

dlr71 has a good reputation on FTE.dlr71 has a good reputation on FTE.
Barry, Todd,

Congratulations on your landslide victories!

dlr71
Old 01-14-2007, 08:55 PM
Postmaster

surewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud of
Congrats Barry and Todd. Now keep in mind, if you don't do well on the board, George will make you walk the plank.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:27 AM
Senior User

toadx8u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.toadx8u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
thnks everyone who nominated me and congrats to barry as well....i will do all i can to keep yall happy and bring some youthful insite to all these old guys on here...lol
'00 f250 cclb 7.3L, 245k miles strong, ATS 4R100, 4 clutch converter, Zoodad, Banks big head, 5" stacks, DP tuner 40T, 60T, 80T, 80E, 100, 120, 140, 140S, ScanguageII, Overboost Annihilator, Pro-comp wheels w/37 12.50 Swampers, 4" Pro-comp lift

http://photos.freshalloy.com/gallery...-1/TOADX8U.JPG
Old 01-15-2007, 08:05 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Hey George,
A board member making disparaging remarks about the chronologically challenged members of the chapter? Gees, it doesn't take long for authority to go to their head, does it? This should be grounds for immediate assassination, or at least impeachment proceedings. Wait a minute, I think he's from the time out generation. Okay toady toad, you are hereby given a time out from real life and must spend the next two weeks perusing the members list of FTE looking for Delaware people to join the chapter.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 01-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Important Election Update

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ELECTION UPDATE FROM THE DEC NEWS ROOM,

JJ, DOUBLEJ73 HAS REMOVED HIS NAME FROM THE BALLOT!

With a lot of prodding, the ballots are coming in slowly.

The At Large race is tighter than a ..............

And the New Castle County race is starting to show a clear winner.

Any one can still win with 10 ballots left to be voted.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

Last edited by glruff; 01-15-2007 at 08:57 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Super Moderator

OK, do I have to start naming names of the 9 members who haven't taken time to send in their vote?

I will you know!

Old 01-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Posting Guru

BigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to behold
Talking

Hey Soondg, who is "Chronologically Challenged"? I think that "some of us", are succeeding quite well chronologically, and aren't the least bit challenged by years! Scarred, yes, scared, NO! .......OH Yeah...VOTE VOTE VOTE!
Old 01-16-2007, 10:22 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
You know BigBlue I checked your user profile and noticed you where older than me so I will acquiesce to your to your wisdom and accept the fact that we are not really Chronologically Challenged. I believe I just should have left out the Chrono part and went with Logically.

Oh yeah-Vote!

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 01-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator

Click the image to open in full size.OK, you guys asked for it, the following DE Chapter members HAVE NOT, I REPEAT HAVE NOT returned their ballots:

Garrity
Delawhere?
DoubleJ73
Pendor
FghtinIrshNvrDie
Ronin007
Mil1ion
Jdenninger
F2504x4

Perhaps everyone could send them a friendly reminder.Click the image to open in full size.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Junior User

Pendor is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile

I will be obstaining from voting.

I do not know any of the canidates well enough to make a proper vote.

I'll be up for voting next time around, after I've met you guys, or at least exchanged posts and what not.

Thanks!
Old 01-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Super Moderator

Talking Final Votes Are In, We Have The Winners!

After a week to vote, several prodding emails and friendly PM's, it is apparent that everyone who wanted to vote has voted. There are 6 members who did not submit votes. 2 from Delaware and 4 at large. If all six votes were submitted now, it would not change the results of the election.

Having said that the final vote Tally shows that the DE Chapter members have elected:

DAVE, ARGO BOARD MEMBER--NEW CASTLE COUNTY

TONY, SUREWHYNOT BOARD MEMBER--AT LARGE

For the members who took time to vote, I say thank you for supporting your chapter.

For those of you who did not vote, I say to you let's try harder next time.

Now this job is done.

Last edited by glruff; 01-19-2007 at 09:44 PM.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Post Fiend

Barry Croswell
Congratulations Argo and surewhynot.....Now we have a full house.....
Old 01-19-2007, 10:16 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter