Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fire240

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Was gonna post this in my home chapter,but

George,
Saw how you snuck (sneaked for you purists) that Ravens cheer in our Lets Go Eagles thread while we weren't looking. I have to respect a fan who isn't afraid to speak up for his team, sorry to say though that I'm rooting for the Colts to win. While I'm extremely happy that the Mid-Atlantic region has great football within it's borders and would ordinarily root for the Ravens in another situation(unless they're playing the Eagles or Pittsburgh) (get ready for a hidden compliment here), I would much rather we play the Colts in the Super Bowl.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 01-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Postmaster

surewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud of
I'm sure you would rather play the colts. Chances are they'll pack up and leave town the night before the game. lol
Old 01-14-2007, 03:32 AM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Looks like we aren't playing anyone for awhile. Like George said in another post, crow don't taste that bad. I hope.

When I get all the feathers off you guys are invited to dinner. Roast crow, fried crow, barbeque crow, boiled crow, crow stew. Four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie, the guy who wrote that must have been a football fan.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 01-14-2007, 03:32 AM