Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Ford vs The Competition
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ford vs The Competition Technical discussion and comparison ONLY. Trolls will not be tolerated.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2007, 06:22 AM
Postmaster

DOHCmarauder has a great reputation on FTE.DOHCmarauder has a great reputation on FTE.DOHCmarauder has a great reputation on FTE.DOHCmarauder has a great reputation on FTE.DOHCmarauder has a great reputation on FTE.
ATTENTION Fred: the motor all Fords should have (20 minutes long)

*WARNING SOME LANGUAGE NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN*

If willing to accept such language, please go to google video's and search "Ford GT Twin Turbo"

Last edited by BigF350; 01-12-2007 at 08:29 PM.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Senior User

linkinluver07 is starting off with a positive reputation.
NICE
I'm a little jealous

WARNING: For all you "Foreign'' car lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lariat79sc
This is "FORD" truck enthusiasts. You fellas that want to defend asian crap, don't let the door hit you on the way out! Please turn over your keys to someone that still has some American Pride.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Senior User

NICE
I'm a little jealous

Quote:
This is "FORD" truck enthusiasts. You fellas that want to defend asian crap, don't let the door hit you on the way out! Please turn over your keys to someone that still has some American Pride.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Senior User

Damn that old Ford gt is bad ***. . wish i could afford that.. hmm wonder how hard it would be to do that to a 4.6?

Quote:
Old 01-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Senior User

FRECSF is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thats cool, however, 800 even a 1000 hp is not going to impress those looking for the ultimate HP. I'm sure they have a ways to go before they reach the max. I've seen Mustangs pushing over 700.

There are many 1500+ HP Vipers and Supra's out there. Below is link to a video of street driven 1750 rwhp Viper driven and I am sure there are some Vipers and or Supra's pushing the 2000hp somewhere.

http://vipervideo.vidiac.com/video/8...900153650d.htm
Old 01-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Postmaster

DOHCmarauder has a great reputation on FTE.DOHCmarauder has a great reputation on FTE.DOHCmarauder has a great reputation on FTE.DOHCmarauder has a great reputation on FTE.DOHCmarauder has a great reputation on FTE.
Latest numbers............still on stock internals AFAIK.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:32 PM
Internet Brands

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
I removed the link - even with the warning, its a little much for this site

1. The guy is an idiot.
2. While very cool, they act like this is the first time that this has been done... the 1700hp quad rotor about to be put in the 98 RX-7 at my old work begs to differ...
3. The modular motors are pretty darn good (hmm. who has been saying that for a while??? )
4. In a road car, unless it spends the majority of its time on the fun side of 150mph, give me a blower...
Old 01-17-2007, 09:53 PM
Posting Guru

Hiflyer746 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Hiflyer746 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
wow

That car is amazing stock. . . let alone all that power. I have only had one to second gear. . . I wasn't the same all day long.
Tim
2000 F-350 CC LB 4x4 6 spd Hmax: headgaskets, valve springs and stage II singles. back to H2E, Terminator Big Oil, Dp tuner, CPRX fuel system, oil bypass kit, Ceremetalic clutch, Procomp 6.5" lift, 05 Front end, 37's on 20's. Guages.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:53 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Ford vs The Competition