Wow!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 06:19 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Lightbulb Wow!

Now that I got your attention! A friend on another forum brought this to my attention today. He bought one for cleaning his WVO [he does not make bio]. He told me he's been using it for about a month, and has had very good results with it. He said he's never had oil come out as clean as it does now. I ordered one today! The technology came from the marine industry, it is used to clean the oil from the bilge in ships. Thought I'd pass it along.

Web site:http://www.dieselcraft.com/oil%20entry.html

Old 01-10-2007, 06:33 PM
leskwvo
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
there is a 30 page thread going on about this at infopop. Must have been were they saw it

Erick

Old 01-11-2007, 06:07 AM
Cam_Man595
Freshman User
Keep us posted. It looks great, but I’m wondering if that is great advertising or if it really works that well. Let us know.

Old 01-11-2007, 03:01 PM
DanE.
New User
Fabman, Keep us posted. I just read those 30 pages on infopop. It got really confussing. most likely because they are using the CF in a SVO set up and not to make BIO. Where are you planning on installing this in your system? What are you trying to get out of it / Fix or replace? I'm starting to get all the equipment to put together a system in the spring.

Thanks D.

Old 01-11-2007, 04:40 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by DanE.
Fabman, Keep us posted. I just read those 30 pages on infopop. It got really confussing. most likely because they are using the CF in a SVO set up and not to make BIO. Where are you planning on installing this in your system? What are you trying to get out of it / Fix or replace? I'm starting to get all the equipment to put together a system in the spring.

Thanks D.
I'm going to use it BEFORE the heating tank to further remove any water that might be suspended in the waste oil. I'm quite happy with the bag filters for removing the soap, and Magnesol.