Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Senior User

Homelessduck is starting off with a positive reputation.
Anyone near Medford,Oregon?

I really need some help hooking up my 4x4 linkage, I cant figure it out... Id really appreciate some help, and I would pay of course.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:06 PM
Posting Guru

Ponyracer has a good reputation on FTE.Ponyracer has a good reputation on FTE.Ponyracer has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm north of Eugene so no help here but have you tried the forum for your year of truck and see if some one would send you a pic to use? Make sure a say hello to the rest of the Oregonians in the roll call thread!

Last edited by Ponyracer; 01-09-2007 at 11:09 PM.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Senior User

Homelessduck is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yea I tried the forum for my truck, and I also tried the clutch,tranny,etc. forum. Alot of people were helpfull, and I even got a diagram of it.. but I have mine hooked up correctly, and its still binding. I was hoping to find someone that knows a **** load about these fords to help me in person,lol. Hell, Ill drive up to Eugene ! Im desprate.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:55 PM