Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Arizona's New Buying/Selling and Trading Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 09:29 PM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Arizona's New Buying/Selling and Trading Thread

Chapter Buy/Sell/Trade Ads: Each chapter will have one (1) thread for chapter members to list items wanted, for sale or for trade. The rules for posting in this thread are as follows:
  • Only Ford truck related items and automotive tools & equipment can be listed.
  • Only one picture is allowed per post, per item. If additonal pictures are necessary, place a link in your post to those pictures. Additional posted pictures will be removed without warning.
  • You must have your private messaging (PM) turned on and be able to receive PM's to post an ad in the Chapter thread. If you do not, your post will be removed.
  • Use the PM or email system to conduct all discussion and transactions regarding the item(s). You can post your interest in the item(s) and that you’ll contact the seller but no discussions. Keep it short.
  • If you post an ad, please reply that you found, sold or otherwise disposed of the item.
  • The buy/sell/trade thread will be purged periodically for old postings. Generally every 30 to 60 days.
  • You need to be an active Chapter Member on FTE to post a wanted, for sale or for trade item(s). No Exceptions.
  • You must have permission from the Chapter Leader or a Regional Moderator to post an ad in a chapter that you are not a member of.
  • If you are new to FTE (less than 15 days) or have less than 25 posts, you must contact the Chapter Leader for permission before posting an ad.
  • Your ad or reply to any ad is subject to editing or deletion at discretion of the Chapter Leader, Moderators or Administrators of FTE.
  • Commercial advertisements are strictly prohibited.

Archived AR Buy/Sell/Trade Ads,,, https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...trade-ads.html

Last edited by FTE Trigger; 04-06-2009 at 04:13 PM. Reason: added link; Updated Guidelines.
Old 04-18-2021, 11:06 AM
Flecker
More Turbo
Received 134 Likes on 100 Posts
I am looking for a 73-79, F100/150, 8' (preferably single gas filler hole/ no door). I have a custom with no trim, so having any makes no difference. A decent one to work with is all I am after.

If ya have one you might part with pm me. Maybe we could work a deal.

The following users liked this post:
Old 04-18-2021, 12:35 PM
dwil
Senior User
--------SOLD-------

I have a seat from a later 80's or early 90's F-150 that was recovered and I was going to use it for my '67. I am doing a different seat now. I would like to sell it for $300 (what I have in the new upholstery). I moved to Utah a couple years ago, but I will be in Arizona first part of May and would bring it with me if you would like it.

Old 04-18-2021, 12:46 PM
dwil
Senior User
I also have an AC system. Inside and condenser, drier and compressor. It was installed and used for less than 500 miles before I changed everything.... $700 as it is. You may have to have your own hoses made.

https://nostalgicac.com/complete-ac-...-c-system.html

Old 06-20-2021, 07:53 AM
mikewrt
Senior User
Looking to sell 6 brand new unopened sealed 1 gallon jugs of Shell Rotella Extended Life Coolant (ELC) concentrate. I had plans to upgrade my 6.0L diesel to this coolant but never got around to it before I sold the truck. I live in the Phoenix area and I'm asking $80 for all 6 gallons. This is cross posted on Craigslist, see link below. Please send a PM if you are interested.

Also can be found here: https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/p...319194266.html

Old 12-18-2021, 06:41 PM
JimSyg
Cross-Country
Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Is this still available?

Old 12-20-2021, 09:32 AM
dwil
Senior User
Which item?

Old 12-20-2021, 03:20 PM
JimSyg
Cross-Country
Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
The seat. I see it was posted some time ago.