Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Jersey needs a CL

Hello to all of our Jersey neighbors from the Pennsylvania Chapter. I have noticed that New Jersey doesn't have a chapter leader, how come. You have a big state with a lot of members on the FTE site who definitely like ford trucks. There are other chapters in the Mid-Atlantic region that are growing and we would absolutely enjoy getting together with some of our Jersey neighbors, especially those of us that border your state. Nominate someone and shanghai them into the position if necessary.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 01-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
I nominate Tom, tjc transport, for the position.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
I will second that nomination. I PM'd Tom about it, let's hope he's willing to take it on.
We need those Jersey members active, especially during the summer days at the Jersey shore. Somebody has to drive us degenerates back home after our shore celebrations.

Old 01-13-2007, 02:37 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
I just caught wind of this, and dropping by to see just what is going on, not much by the looks of it, kinda curious as to what you NJ guys need to get this chapter up and going?
and thanks guys for dropping to help there guys out.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Tom, tjc transport, you have been nominated and it has been seconded, for you to lead the New Jersey chapter.

Do you accept the nomination?
Old 01-14-2007, 02:40 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Does it need a third!!!
Old 01-14-2007, 02:47 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
well, i guess i don't have much choice in the matter, do i??

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Thumbs up

WELL YOU DO, BUT NO IS NOT ONE OF THEM!

You can could on us to help you if you should need it. All you got to do is ask.

Last edited by glruff; 01-14-2007 at 03:04 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:52 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport
well, i guess i don't have much choice in the matter, do i??
Ahhhh...........no!!!!
Old 01-14-2007, 03:46 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
well, if i have no options, than i will accept the nomination, that is if i survive the initiation process.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
Old 01-14-2007, 05:46 PM
Postmaster

We are plotting the initiation as you read, will make sure it is worthy of your new exalted position.

Old 01-14-2007, 06:42 PM
i ain't rite

actually, that's what i am afraid of.

Old 01-14-2007, 06:49 PM
Super Moderator

Tom, Fred, BigF350, is in charge of the initiation ceremonies. Something to do with a party down under. Not sure if that means his place or under a table somewhere.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:50 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Okay this is a bit outside the norm, but seeing how it is TJC we are talking about.. we can make a special exception here and just have him step up as the CL , but only if he submits to the initiation that soondg is preparing.

Well Tj what do you say?
Old 01-14-2007, 07:08 PM
i ain't rite

i think i will go with Fred's initiation. its not that i don't trust Joe, but all the other CL's have lived through it, and besides, i always wanted to go "down under".

actually I lied.....
I DON'T TRUST JOE. OR GEORGE EITHER.

Old 01-14-2007, 07:08 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter