Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Posting Guru

FirstTry is starting off with a positive reputation.
Arrow "OFFICIAL" BC chapter countoff/rollcall

hey everyone, this is probably going to take a while to get a real good idea, but, everyone who lives in BC,

Post your name and who ya are, maybe tell us a bit about yourself,

we can all get an idea what we've got to work with as far as getting a meet together, orjsut all getting together at an upcoming car show.
so, post away,

(PS, hope this is what you had in mind Zip)

This is the attitude we should ALL have

originally posted by Greywolf

"If I can really get this thing together it will either scatter itself in a million pieces or be the fastest pickup truck on earth."
Old 01-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Posting Guru

sorry, i forgot,

My name is Joe, livin in the Okanagan, my First Ford was a 1965 Custom Cab F100 352/3spd, i ended up selling it, i work away on our 79 Supercab 4x4 Farmtruck, we restored it a few years ago and ive just been doing little things. adding extra trim, parts i kept off my 65. looking at adding bucket seats.
I'm a few weeks away from finishing my level C welding ticket, then its back to high school, so that they will actually give me my ticket. thats about all for now

"If I can really get this thing together it will either scatter itself in a million pieces or be the fastest pickup truck on earth."
Old 01-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Junior User

bigdawg150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
My name is Doug. I live in Coquitlam,I own a 2006 F150 Super Crew.I belong to the other club but no one seems to want ant GTG or anything. I like to go to Shows or just GTG. I am married and have a 21 year old daughter. I work in a warehouse.I like to work on my truck and spend money on it. So any one that wants to GTG give me an email.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Junior User

Chilako is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi I am Calvin and and I am an alch... Sorry wrong meeting. I am a mechanic in Chilliwack where Ive lived 35 out of 37 years.I started out with a 70 1/2ton 4x4 that I used and abused as a teenager then after a long break an 87 f150 4x4,87 f250 4x4,1976 swb f150 4x4, 1979 f150 swb4x4. I still own the last 3 but sadly must part with the 2 swb 4x4's and I am moving and won't have the room or shop space. I would love to have a get together some time
Old 01-05-2007, 10:59 PM
Junior User

Bandit-1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Im Jared, I work part-time as a H-Duty mechanic. Im 17 and own a beet up 87 f-150 4x4
Old 01-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Posting Guru

oh, another thing, head to the Canadian National Chapter and take part in the poll regarding where in Canada you are from, lets beat all them easterners eh?

Old 01-06-2007, 08:37 AM
Senior User

cannonfodder is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi I'm Murray and live in Mission. I have 3 Fords about to be combined. 76 78 and 83. In the end they will be a 1979 6.9 diesel automatic doubler equipped 3.07 geared 3/4 ton 4x4 on 33s.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Freshman User

straycat-2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
My name is Gord, live in Surrey, and I drive a 99 F350, SD, CC, LB, DRW.with the 7.3 turbo deisel.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:08 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
My name is sheldon, I live outside of chilliwack. I have a few different ford trucks, and Im in for a meet when Im not working!

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Freshman User

cdnboy66 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Matt,
95 Bronco xlt and 96 F150 4x4 live in Chilliwack, work in Surrey
I am better with wood and carpentry than wrenching but I am learning
2 daughters, 2 dogs, 1 house to renovate and not a lot of time for the fun stuff in between, but I'm tryin
Old 01-07-2007, 12:17 AM
Postmaster

Vinford has a good reputation on FTE.Vinford has a good reputation on FTE.
Ken here...............
Have a few Fords 78 Ranchero , 78 Super camper Special, 79 3/4 4x4, and a 02 Supeduty.
I would like to do a 79 up showroom new but just dont seem to ever get at it!
Old 01-07-2007, 06:17 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Yea First this is kind of what I had in mind. It would be nice to see this chapter get a leader and have fellow bc'ers be able to join the chapter, then we could work on some meets and so forth. My name is Chris and I live in Princeton (the town with no traffic lights and if you can't buy it at Fields you probably don't need it and by the time you get somewhere where you can buy it you have forgotten you need it.) I live with my wife and two spoiled dogs. Have two girls both grown up enough to leave the nest.

I didn't get out to look at that truck this weekend Joe. Drove down to the Vancouver area and drove back the same night. Took about 3 1/2 hrs from Hope to Princeton.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 01-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Posting Guru

ouch, im sure roads were bad no matter what.

no biggy, if you happen to be down there though, i sure would appreciate it, that thing just drives me crazy, can't be too many of them

Old 01-07-2007, 11:06 PM
Super Moderator

Racerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to behold
Dave here.
I live in Terrace and am a tech at the local Ford dealer.
I drive an F-350 4X4 V-10 and the wife has an Exploder.
I have a couple Ford stock cars which is why I have the nickname I have.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Elder User

bchunter is starting off with a positive reputation.
My name is Jim and I live in Smithers. Next door to you Dave. I am 30, married, have a daughter, and work for the gov't. My current rig is in my sig below and before this one I had a F250 diesel and a 80 chev that got me through highschool and college and moved my sorry butt up here, but then it was done and at that point I could afford to get into a real truck.

I love hunting (hence the callsign) and fishing is a past time until hunting season starts. A meet in 2007 would be great to put some faces to names.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:14 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia