Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fire240

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Senior User

Mark _G is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Mark _G is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Is everyone originally from Delaware?

I'm not.

Was born and raised in New York state.

Hope I'm not banned now.

Lived in Delaware for almost 14 years now.

Mark

2006 F350 6.0 -ARP studs-garrett powermax-bulletproof diesel EGR cooler-accufab intake elbow-MBRP exhaust-isspro gauges-dieselsite coolant filter-bilstein 5100 shocks/steering stabilizer-m/t baja mtz tires

Old 01-03-2007, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Mark that's nothing to be banned for just because you wised up and moved to The First State. No offense Darren.

I personally am a full fledge Delawarean for 56 wonderful years.
Born and raised in lower slower Delaware, Sussex County. And do not regret a minute of it.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
My first post is in the moderator pool maybe it will show up later.

I was born and raised in lower slower Delaware, Sussex County.Click the image to open in full size.

Mark, just because you were from NY, we won't hold that against you. After all, it shows you are really intilligent for moving.

Just kiddin my friends in the NY Chapter.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrity
Hope I'm not banned now.
Well Mark, if you do get banned we will take you back!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff
Just kiddin my friends in the NY Chapter.
You're luck I like you George!!!
Old 01-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Elder User

DetailerDave is starting off with a positive reputation.
Born and raised in Jersey, left there in 1972, lived in a number of different states since. Came back to Jersey in 96, moved to Delaware in 2000. I'm still here.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Senior User

Mark _G is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Mark _G is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Well Mark, if you do get banned we will take you back!!!
Well, thanks!

My family still lives there. I get to drive up there a few times a year to visit.

Mark
2006 F350 6.0 -ARP studs-garrett powermax-bulletproof diesel EGR cooler-accufab intake elbow-MBRP exhaust-isspro gauges-dieselsite coolant filter-bilstein 5100 shocks/steering stabilizer-m/t baja mtz tires

Old 01-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrity
Well, thanks!

My family still lives there. I get to drive up there a few times a year to visit.

Mark
You are welcome and let us know when you are coming up. Maybe some members can get together with you. I have been trying to attend a PA G2G being that I am just across the border, but none have been near enough or when I was available. George and I both like the idea of a Mid-Atlantic G2G when things settle down within the chapters. That would be cool!!
Old 01-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Post Fiend

thorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant future
I was born and inbred in TN, I still live there. They haven't banned me yet...so you're good to go.

Tim
Old 01-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Post Fiend

thorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff
My first post is in the moderator pool maybe it will show up later.
mine did too...I said the "B" word..and not the one that rhyms with witch.

Tim
Old 01-13-2007, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

***Bump Up***
Old 01-13-2007, 11:29 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
i ain't from Delaware.
but i did spend many a day in your beautiful state when i was on a road job on the jersey turnpike between exit 2 and the bridge. it was allot easier and cheaper to cross the bridge and stay at a motel than drive north 89 miles to go home for a days sleep, and then drive back south 89 miles at 5 pm to work another night.
and in my younger days, i spent many a night in some of your finer drinking establishments, while in route to more southern locations.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:42 PM
Senior User

toadx8u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.toadx8u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
born and raised right here in sussex and will prob die here too...
Old 01-13-2007, 09:45 PM
Posting Guru

BigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to behold
Born in Abington, suburb of Philadelphia, moved here at six weeks of age, been here over 59 years now! Probably stay till pushed out by Baltimore & D.C. traffic!
Old 01-13-2007, 10:48 PM
Posting Guru

Argo is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Went to college here, worked here, even married one of your girls (the best one), so I moved here this past May (2006) from Springfield, PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Nazca View Post
The Argo? That ridiculous pile of scrap metal!
Old 01-13-2007, 11:12 PM
Senior User

toadx8u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.toadx8u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
its ok if you steal some local gurls as long as u bring them back home to nest...i steal pa gurls every year in oc on the weekends...lol
Old 01-13-2007, 11:12 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter