Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fire240

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Delaware Chapter Announcement

I am pleased to announce that all Delaware FTE members who pledged their support in forming this new chapter have completed their obligation by officially joining the new Chapter.

The Delaware Chapter was officially created by FTE on Friday, December 29, 2006.

Gratitude is expressed for all of the other FTE members, moderators, super moderators, and administrators who provided their support, suggestions, and advice.

Visit the Delaware Chapter often. All are welcome.
Old 01-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Congratulations George!!!

I will stop in from time to harass...I mean to say hello!!
Old 01-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Good job on the work you put into this and congrats on getting this chapter put together so quickly aand up and running
Old 01-04-2007, 07:05 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Darren thanks for the support you have given to the Delaware Chapter, letting me borrow your fireworks display, a few of the threads in your chapter and especially the interest shown from the members of the NY Chapter.

If I remember correctly, one of your new members came by way of one of the Delaware Chapter threads. So were are even.Click the image to open in full size.

Next when the dust settles, we need to tackle your suggestion for a Mid-Atlantic G2G.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Super Moderator

Ray thank you for the kind words, I didn't think you noticed.Click the image to open in full size.

If would have been alot easier for you if you had given me your telephone number. It would have saved all of the pm's and emails you had to answer.

One last question, who is this chapter leader named PENDING?

He/she(politically correct I believe) has not done a darn thing for the Delaware Chapter and it is time he/she is replaced. Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by glruff; 01-04-2007 at 07:15 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
You are welcome George!! I am glad that the NY Chapter members and myself have been able to help you out. And yes that Mid-Atlantic G2G is still in the back of my mind. I think it would be cool to have once you, soondg, Tractor Boy, and the NJ Chapter get things settled out. I don't know who is taking over in the NJ Chapter, but it will mean we are all new and getting things going in our chapters before we can even start to think about it.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:24 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
PENDING?...... Hmm (shrugs shoulders) I guess we will just have to wait for that answer....

Old 01-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Should all be set up now.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff

One last question, who is this chapter leader named PENDING?
Well Glruff you are named as the CL of the chapter, but you still need to hold nomination process to see if by chance someone else wants to step-up, (probably not) run it for a week to see if any names get put up, if no one decides to step-up then get some of the members second and third your motion to become the offical leader of the chapter.
If by the off chance someone eles name is thrown in the hat, just run a simple poll for 5 days to determine a winner.

More then likely its a done deal with you staying as the CL.

But now that you are the named CL , look in your user cp under chapter memberships you should be able to see who all has joined and also a permission to accept new members.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Post Fiend

Sorry about that ..Glruff disregard that above statement.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

No problem Ray, do you declare the vote official?
Old 01-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Post Fiend

Sorry about that ..Glruff disregard that above statement.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Ruffie - you'll know for sure on the day you look in your USER CP at possible titles to hang under your name, and you find "FTE Chapter Leader" is one of your options!

That was what finally told me...
Old 01-05-2007, 11:03 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Hey Darren,
If the other guys go for it we could have a Mid-Atlantic Chapter Leaders meet and maybe disccuss some of the ways to build our individual chapters and also link together from time to time. As for Jersey, maybe we could also go in there and start posting to help create some activity and see who wants to represent the state. Just a thought.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 01-05-2007, 11:03 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter