North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:Benztechnc

Where Is Everybody?!?!?!

Old 12-29-2006, 09:55 AM
artj66
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where Is Everybody?!?!?!

I don't get it...we have almost 4,700 people in FTE that are listed as being in North Carolina, yet it's always the same handful of guys on the message board and trying to attend the meetings. Where are the rest of you?!?!
We have the chance to build something here, but we need people to step up and MAKE IT HAPPEN. The advatanges of having a large chapter are numerous. We could do regional groups within the chapter so that people don't have to drive 2 hours to attend. We would have people close by who could help one another with the project trucks, or just meet up for a beer.
Come on everyone, let's get this thing going. Our current member list have 12 people on it...just 12. I want to see some of the other 4,684 people stand up to the challenge of building the North Carolina chapter. For all those not on that list, come out to a meeting or two to check it out. Get involved.
To find out about upcoming gatherings, send an email to myself or Old Tired Rebel with your contact information. Remember, the more people that are involved, the better the resources for building NCFTE for everyone's benefit and enjoyment.

-AJ

Old 12-29-2006, 10:38 AM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I agree with Art we can have a great club with sub-chapters so everyone can have GTG working on each other trucks or Cook outs and beer runs.

Lets not forget the different charities in our areas that can benefit from our help,like having food drives,toy drives,and anything else to help our communties.

I will be glad to help anyway I can. Just email me.

LET'S GET IT TOGETHER!!!!!!!