Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2006, 05:41 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Exclamation New Delaware Chapter, The First State Forming Right Now!!!!!!!

Hey you truck lovin Ford owners, a new Delaware Chapter is trying to get rolling, rolling, rolling.........

Post you name if you are interested in being a charter member of this elite fun filled and maybe even highly technical group.

So far we have just barely enough for the FTE leadership to start the chapter.

Show your enthusiasm, truck or no truck, if you live here, every lived here, visited here, traveled I95 thru here, have money in a bank that is based here, you qualify. Ford Country has no boundaries!

Post a reply, PM me or email me. Be part of this historical moment. Hit the POST REPLY NOW!Click the image to open in full size.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14

Last edited by glruff; 12-27-2006 at 06:41 AM.
Old 12-27-2006, 06:10 AM
Postmaster

danlee has a good reputation on FTE.danlee has a good reputation on FTE.danlee has a good reputation on FTE.
Count me in!
Old 12-27-2006, 06:12 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Great Dan, where you located?

Old 12-27-2006, 06:18 AM
Postmaster

danlee has a good reputation on FTE.danlee has a good reputation on FTE.danlee has a good reputation on FTE.
I am in Camden, DE, just south of Dover. My truck is a classic '53, but with many mods. Right now it is in the midst of an extensive motor job. I expect to be ready to be back on the highway by early spring. I seldom take it out during the winter months anyway.
Old 12-27-2006, 06:23 AM
Super Moderator

Great looking truck, nice pics.

BTW, I would appreciate if you could pass along to your friends the info on the new chapter.

Last edited by glruff; 12-27-2006 at 06:33 AM.
Old 12-27-2006, 06:39 AM
Elder User

DetailerDave is starting off with a positive reputation.
I posted up to count me in, as well, down in the chapter area.
Old 12-27-2006, 06:41 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks Dave, you are high on my list.

Old 12-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
I know Delaware is that large parking lot between Pennsylvania and Maryland but I'll join if you let me

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 12-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Postmaster

FghtinIrshNvrDie has a good reputation on FTE.FghtinIrshNvrDie has a good reputation on FTE.FghtinIrshNvrDie has a good reputation on FTE.
My paycheck and credit card bills come from Wilmington. I'm in.

That, and I made another little connection. Delaware is the first state... and I'm a first-class guy... So, it's just comes natural.

Ryan
Old 12-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
And it's just that easy!
Old 12-27-2006, 03:15 PM
Post Fiend

thorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant future
I saw a picture of Delaware on a map once...do I qualify.

Tim
Old 12-27-2006, 03:25 PM
Post Fiend

Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
I would think that if I was starting a Chapter for my Province (or State) I would want people that actually LIVE (or lived) there to join. Other people that are not in that State will lose interest quickly...I would think.

-Matt
Old 12-27-2006, 03:30 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I will join later - since it might seem "odd" (or at the least BOGUS) if I jumped in right now. But I did live there once when I was very young. When my last surviving parent passed away a few years ago, I unpacked two barrels of carefully packed dishes and things from the late fifties that my family used before moving to California around 1960 or 61. Those things brought to mind what are among the oldest memories I have - and I have other memories of picking Rhubarb alongside the garage...

Funny how things like that come back.

It seems to me that you have to live in a lot of different parts of this country to realise what a wonderful place it really is!

I've PM'd out to standing FTE members on your behalf. Time will tell now what comes of it...

Last edited by Greywolf; 12-27-2006 at 04:02 PM.
Old 12-27-2006, 04:14 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Mr Beast,
I actually have a lot of family that live or have lived in Delaware, it really is a small state so if some of the periphial people who have a connection to the state want to join and be somewhat active in posting there to help the chapter grow what's wrong with that. Quite a few people from the neighboring states could be in Delaware within a 30 minute drive or less if they chose to attend a GTG. Tax free shopping and cheap cigarettes too.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 12-27-2006, 04:27 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

'Peripheral'. P-E-R-I....

Never mind, it don't matter...
Old 12-27-2006, 04:27 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter