Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:ncheavymetal

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-26-2006, 12:45 PM
Junior User

Erk469 is starting off with a positive reputation.
erk469 erk469
Western NC

Does anybody live in WNC and does this chapter have any get togethers or things like that...or do I need to start a truck club for that?
Old 12-26-2006, 01:39 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Erk469 We have several members in Western NC.

We are working on getting a a statewide GTG to elect officers and get the chapter going.We just need to get more intrest. I think we need to have sub chapters due to the size of NC.. We need to get more members on here to help decide where and when to have a GTG.
Old 12-26-2006, 02:50 PM
Junior User

erk469 erk469
That would be great..I hate all of this car clubs that have these Coffee Can mufflers and they only want lowrider trucks...Just let me now if you need any help..I am retired military so I have a lot of time on my hands.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:17 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erk469
That would be great..I hate all of this car clubs that have these Coffee Can mufflers and they only want lowrider trucks...Just let me now if you need any help..I am retired military so I have a lot of time on my hands.
Thanks, We'll need all the help we can get.What part of western NC do you live? And Thanks for serving our country.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:25 PM
Junior User

erk469 erk469
I live in Burnsville, NC about 30 mins west of Asheville, Thank you for supporting us!
Old 12-26-2006, 03:29 PM
Post Fiend

Been to Burnsville very nice small town. We are partial to the murphy are.
I'm always happy to support our troops. Our middle son is going to be deployed to Iraq in Feb,so it's a new adjustment for us as a family.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:30 PM
Post Fiend

I have yahoo messenger under my user name anytime you want or need to get in touch.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:31 PM
Junior User

erk469 erk469
mine is the same also
Old 12-26-2006, 04:36 PM
Posting Guru

MAKO314 has a good reputation on FTE.MAKO314 has a good reputation on FTE.
welcome to the NCFTE we always need new members. several of the guys here have been trying to drum up support for a statewide fte GTG, hopefuly now that hunting season is almost out you'll see more of our members here. I hunt in Yancy county up off of bee log rd its about 30 min out of burnsville,you guys have some big deer
Old 12-26-2006, 04:40 PM
Post Fiend

They're small from what my son told me. Compared to what he seen in Kansas
Old 12-26-2006, 04:44 PM
Posting Guru

ok so they're bigger than we have here. but yeah you're right the deer in kansas are huge,I have entered in the lottory for 2 years trying to get drawn for a deer tag maybe this year will be my year
Old 12-26-2006, 04:47 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKO314
ok so they're bigger than we have here. but yeah you're right the deer in kansas are huge,I have entered in the lottory for 2 years trying to get drawn for a deer tag maybe this year will be my year
I hope you win a deer tag this year. My son said they have one day set aside for soldiers to hunt for deer,turkey.
Old 12-26-2006, 04:49 PM
Post Fiend

Sorry Erk469 for hijacking your thread here. Mako starts drooling when there's talk of deer hunting.

Old 12-26-2006, 04:50 PM
Post Fiend

Mako Call me
Old 12-26-2006, 04:52 PM
Posting Guru

hey Cliff, how many of the guys here do you have the phone # for,we need to get on the horn and get all these boys back in the game. we need a gtg after the first of the year I miss all you guys well maybe not but hell we do all have fun together
Old 12-26-2006, 04:52 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter