Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-24-2006, 01:30 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Chapter Leader Nominations

This chapter is now open for nominations for Chapter Leader.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:56 PM
Senior User

BigDfromTN is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BigDfromTN is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Fifty4F100
or
97lariat.

Either would be my second choice to Wolfie!

2010 Expedition LTD. Fully loaded 4X2.

1965 F100 Blue&White 6cyl Three on tree (previously my Grandfathers)
Old 12-26-2006, 05:55 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Being relatively new to the TN Chapter, I feel somewhat reluctant to nominate. But, if other chapter members do not object, I feel 97lariat would be a good choice.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 12-26-2006, 05:30 PM
Posting Guru

Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDfromTN
Fifty4F100
or
97lariat.

Either would be my second choice to Wolfie!
Greywolf has done a bang up job! I nominate 97lariat as well!! Maybe he is out of town and we can get it done before he gets back!!!
06 Saturn Vue
03 Nissan Altima
54 F100 (sold! at least the MH has a Ford V10)
Old 12-26-2006, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
All in favor say AYE, opposed do not count.

The AYES have it, so moved.

Old 12-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant future
Hey I'm here I'm not out of town. Its great that ya'll think I can do the job but I'm not sure I have the computer skill to handle it.
Old 12-26-2006, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator

I'll help ya with what I know. Just have to be long distance.

Old 12-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

I declare the nominations closed!

What's next on the agenda?

Old 12-26-2006, 08:23 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Lariat is someone special. Not only came to the few meets we did have out west here - he come on down to my shop one day, and I got to intro him around to the good ol' boys I work with....

I have to say - he's my own first choice!

~Wolfie

PS: Don't worry - it ain't nuthin' but a few extra mailboxes.
But don't take NO POOP from nobody...
You know who we all are!
Old 12-26-2006, 08:35 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff
Being relatively new to the TN Chapter, I feel somewhat reluctant to nominate. But, if other chapter members do not object, I feel 97lariat would be a good choice.
Your profile says Delaware.....? Curious minds want to know.
Old 12-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Super Moderator

Yes, why?

Have become friendly with a number of TN chapter members and they let me join. At the time of joining, I liked the philosophy of the chapter leader and friendliness and warmth displayed by its members. And there is no Delaware Chapter.

Old 12-26-2006, 08:59 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
He does have a point - everyone needs to belong SOMEWHERE....

RUFFY? You've seen my style and ways....

ARE YOU WILLING TO STAND UP A DELAWARE CHAPTER?

Do you think you can do it? I think you can...
(He says, quietly...)

I see your spirit in this - you are where I once was. Wanting to belong so much, wanting others in my own area to answer up - to reach out and FIND the other truckers like me. The ford owners who I can share with. Learn their stories, swap parts with them, and make so much more out of ourselves and our trucks...

Make it happen - they are in your OWN BACKYARD!

Prolly want to do that just as much as you do your ownself.

Listen to me carefully:

I have placed a post requesting a Deleware CHAPTER

It is YOURS, if you will take it up.

I will nominate you as chapter leader if I have to.

What do you think?

What does it take?

I think it is as simple as that....

Last edited by Greywolf; 12-26-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator

Quote: "Roger That"

Not been a member of FTE long enough to lead a chapter, so I've been told.

Old 12-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

CRAPOLA!

How long have you lived in DELEWARE??????

That is the only qualification you need....

Do you have a FORD TRUCK?

I think you are set to go...

MAKE IT Buddy...

It's all yours....

I BELIEVE IN YOU!
Never say I gave you nothing....

~Wolfie
PS: It happened much like this for me.

If no one else stands up - then it logically falls to the one who is willing to do it
Whomsoever wants it to happen

Last edited by Greywolf; 12-26-2006 at 09:28 PM.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:33 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff
Quote: "Roger That"

Not been a member of FTE long enough to lead a chapter, so I've been told.
You're right near a thousand posts....

What do I have to do? Kick your butt over the fence?
Old 12-26-2006, 09:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter