Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-23-2006, 11:40 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
ONE MAN does not make a chapter

It's up to Y'all now -

I am just another chapter member like you. I figure I have done enough.

Did you think it was all about me?

It ain't, and what I personally think and do won't make it everything it could have been.

Being the Leader isn't SQUAT! It just means I approved members for everyone.

There is a whole mess of Tennessee out there who drive and own FORD TRUCKS that need this place right here, and never even heard of it.

People who could meet one another and turn wrenches in driveways and garages all across this state - but they ain't doin' it.

I tell Ya what - I can't teach no pig to sing, and am dang sick and tired of giving them PIANO lessons!

You got to show me something, or this here can become just another something that "ONCE WAS".

It's on Y'all now - as it should have been.

~Wolf out
Old 01-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Junior User

Gumbyagain is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile

I got little to show.

I sign in here when I am not trying to regulate my sleep pattern & read a few topics & make a few posts.

So far my Truck has only needed the regular main. I added the step bars. Not like I'm going to write up any example of how to install Westin Oval Tubes. Its so easy my son could have done it.

Would like to post I did a Tranny fluid change at 37K Miles, Rotate & balance & align. Got my best MPG to date. 15.67

Still not as good as some have posted But the way I look at it, This 03 Screw with 5.4 gets same or a little better Mileage than my 91 EXT CAB that had the 5.0. Both had towing packages & I never even knew the rear end axle ratio in the 91. Thanks to the intel in these Boards I have learned Much About my new to me FORD!

Last edited by Gumbyagain; 01-11-2007 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 01-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
You have found the best site on the web for info on Ford trucks.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Good grief, I must have been in pain when I posted this thread...

But I will tell Y'all a little sumpthin' -

Whether it ended up being Westtntrucker, or Lariat97, or Alabamabuddog - my main motivation in passing on the CL position was because:

I like their ideas better than my own...

I knew that in the first five minutes I met them.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:42 AM
Postmaster

parks911 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Dutch? Do you know what you are saying?

I never knew you as someone who gives up. And you did teach this old pig how to sing, But your piano instructions suck.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:12 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Get the simple book - and then tape numbers to the black and white keys.
(It worked for me)
Old 01-14-2007, 03:12 PM