North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:Benztechnc

Back From The Dead...

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 10:05 PM
artj66
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back From The Dead...

First off, sorry for disappearing like i have over the last month or so. Once the flu bug hit daycare, the little one shared it with me several times and now my wife is down for the count too. Between that and those new damn policies at work (no internet usage, not even on your lunch break), I can never find time to get on.
Anyway, enough bitching about why I can't find time. Fact is I just need to make some time to get on.
So here's what I'm thinking...we need to get together sometime after the holidays and get a good base of officers in place. I'd love to be one, but the fact is that if I don't have the time now. We also need to fill out all positions and make sure everyone does their part (officer or not) to help the chapter.
I've done my fair share of being useless in the past few months. Now it's time to step up and do something about it before this chapter really does come to an end...

-AJ

Old 12-19-2006, 10:53 AM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well Glad to see you're back from the dead.

But I doubt I will be able to get to the GTG since I drive a Dodge now.
But I'm sure there will be people who will glad to be dead officals. It's hard to have a chapter with only 4 or 5 people and now most of us are too busy to log on and participate.If everyone around the Raleigh Durham area and the eastern and western part of the state would agree to meet at the GTG and do a meet and greet type meeting then hold nominations then a vote the NCFTE
Chapter would stand a chance.

Art read my signature

Old 12-19-2006, 05:35 PM
tanman722001
Senior User
Glad to see you found your way back.Hope everyone else will too.It has been to dead around here to long.I will try to go to the get together.Cliff you can still go GTG.There is still a Ford in your driveway.LOL

Old 12-19-2006, 06:59 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by tanman722001
Glad to see you found your way back.Hope everyone else will too.It has been to dead around here to long.I will try to go to the get together.Cliff you can still go GTG.There is still a Ford in your driveway.LOL
True I still have the F250 going to try to have the head gaskets and new timing gear put on next month so I can drive it too.

Old 12-19-2006, 09:33 PM
artj66
Senior User
I think we need to get through the holidays and then try to plan something. I know too many of us are too busy now to get online. But maybe we can get something going later in January and we'll see how it goes.

Old 12-20-2006, 09:01 AM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by artj66
I think we need to get through the holidays and then try to plan something. I know too many of us are too busy now to get online. But maybe we can get something going later in January and we'll see how it goes.
Ok Art,
Here's what I think right now there is only a small handful of us still here.The ones who are not so far has been 7.3 Burnout buddy (school and part time job) Slash same as 7.3 . Scwidvicous has dropped out. John is driving a truck to the Northeast every week. It will take more people than we have to get this to work. Let us know if members in your area and the east coast and western nc are willing to get together at one time in a area agreeable and time set for a long meeting.

Old 12-20-2006, 03:55 PM
primer85f150
Senior User
i am still around and up for meets , got two trucks , no internet. can use the inlaws when i have time. phone no. is still the same. merry christmas

Old 12-20-2006, 04:06 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Hey Mike glad to see you checked in. Merry Christmas to you and your Family