Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2006, 09:08 PM
Freshman User

fordgirl77 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Heyhey!!

Been gone awhile (the reason I've been gone just puked down my neck...nice...had my 3rd kid 13 Nov!! 2nd son -- now I have a kid named after Alice Cooper, as well as a truck named after one of the Coop's songs ). How is everyone???
Got a ?? Anyone know where I can get a good exhaust system? I'm WAY overdue on inspection and I've got one blown pipe, both pipes are pure rust, so I figure i'll replace the whole system. Recommendations for where to get a system? Either a good shop, or my bro will do the work if I get the parts (he's looking for an excuse to get his hands on my truck. I think he messed up my brakes so he could test drive her at the quarry he works at before fixing it for me l )
Old 12-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Congratulations on the new baby. My wife is a fan of Alice Cooper. Post up what part of the state your in and one of the members from that area could probably help you out with a good shop or parts place.
You could also contact DiscountPowerParts, he's a chapter member with a parts store, look under the members list and Pm him or go to his web page.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 12-18-2006, 09:57 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter