Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-16-2006, 04:06 PM
Posting Guru

73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hows the weather?

Hey all,
Heard you guys were gettin some wicked weather up there lately everyone ok?
-Chris
New Member of the Kentucky Chapter
Old 12-16-2006, 05:30 PM
Elder User

JORYLEE76 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
jorylee judd
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73f350sc
Hey all,
-Chris
Im near bremerton wa. & besides the rain storm we just got hit with, all is good. We didn't or havn't been hit with the snow storm we thought was coming in again. Though as bad as the rain and wind storm was if it would have snowed i would have sworn that hell has frozen over..... I have to move out of my ground floor apartment because this will be the 3rd, and worst, time being flooded out in the last month or so due to excessive rain. Lets just say that if i find a guy named murphy walking around he had better run for his life. anywho.... thanks for the concern and i hope your enjoying your warm weather down there in the cali land.... try to save some of that sun for us ok

1991 Silver Aniversery Bronco - current
2006 F250 XLT LONGBED SUPERDUTY XCAB PSD
1996 300/STRAIT 6 F150
1991 F250 HIGHBOY XCAB LONGBED 351MOD400
Old 12-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Posting Guru

73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good to hear folks are allright,
Funny you should mention sun, its supposed to be rainy all weekend and it just now started to sprinkle...
-Chris
Old 12-16-2006, 06:35 PM
Elder User

jorylee judd
Like I said MURPHY ... anyway.. you all could probibly use some rain down that way. Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks again for your concern. Although I must say that there are lots of people up her with out power still, and the after afects and pileing up quickly. many gas stations are out of power and those that do have power are starting to run out of gas. not to mention medical problems from people that arnt using there heads before using things with exaust in closed spaces .... It will be some time before things are back to "normal" for washington and i think this is just the begining of what we have to look forward to this winter. AKA... we have alot more to look forward to and a hole lot of pain and aches to get through. Peace out, stay dry and happy holidays.

JoryLee

1996 300/STRAIT 6 F150
Old 12-16-2006, 10:25 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
The warehouse I work out of down in Tacoma lost a chunk of one of the sidewalls, there were tons of trees down, and I was without power for a little over 24hrs, but all is back to normal now.
Old 12-17-2006, 12:05 AM
Postmaster

aurgathor is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
It was a bit (?!?) windy down in the Palouse, too, howling loud enough that I couldn't sleep for a long time, but we lost power only for about 2 hours or so. Since this area is lot more windy than the western part, we had a lot less damage here.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:26 AM
Senior User

hydrosmith is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurgathor
It was a bit (?!?) windy down in the Palouse, too, howling loud enough that I couldn't sleep for a long time, but we lost power only for about 2 hours or so. Since this area is lot more windy than the western part, we had a lot less damage here.
Glad to hear you didn't get it too bad. We here in my part of Lacey were w/o power for 15 hours. I was made aware yesterday that Duvall,Woodinville and an area in W. Seattle near White Center got their power back. I have been working 14hr. days keeping generators full around king county.
Beer Me
Old 12-23-2006, 01:14 PM
Elder User

jorylee judd
I guess it just cant make up its mind around here... first it rains... then it suns, then it snows. now repeat... rain, sun, snow...

we got snow last night in kitsap county... not as much as last time but enough to be a pain in the butt again...

i was able to get moved out of my swamp/apartment and into another one so at least my feet are dry again... hope everyone is staying safe and warm..

happy holidays and marry xmas

1996 300/STRAIT 6 F150
Old 12-29-2006, 10:31 PM
Internet Brands

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
Hows the weather?

Calm and warm actually

Old 01-13-2007, 02:09 PM
Senior User

hydrosmith is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigF350
Hows the weather?

Calm and warm actually

Calm,cold, and sunny today. It is great to see the sun again!
Beer Me
Old 03-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Posting Guru

RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Wind Anyone?

Whoooosh!! Anybody else getting some good wind yesterday and today? We're about 40mph steady and 60mph gusts that are causing power outs. It's kinda' nice, the dawgs love the commotion in the woods. No rain. Haven't been speared by a falling branch yet but this'll add to the burn piles.

Glad for UPS on the 'puter and buried aDSL phonelines!
Old 03-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
Yeah, a bit of wind here today, some flickering power but nothing really bad. It's stopped raining long enough I could get the intake back on the Galaxie.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Been sunny with some clouds in Sequim....Guess that is why we are considered the 'banana belt'...lol

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 03-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Welcome to Our Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73f350sc
Hey all,
-Chris
Glad to see the new thread and posts! The weather is great, and the oysters and clams are even better!....Howzit going in SoCal?

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 03-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Posting Guru

So far dry and windy... a bit of a change from the wierd weather we had this winter...snow in Hollywood and on the beach!! Other than that pleasant as usual haha.
-Chris
Old 03-11-2007, 08:25 PM