Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Tradin/Selling/Wanted Washington state thread

Guidelines to help keep things from turning into a flea market.

Please post your ads in this thread only.

Only Ford truck related items can be listed here.

You must have your P/M {private messaging} turned on and be able to recieve P/M's ....(go to user cp in the above blue bar to do this)

Please Do Not use this thread to discuss anything regarding the Items.
Use the P/M or E-mails systems to conduct discussion & commerce.

You can post that you are interested in the items and that you'll be contacting them, just please keep it short.

If you post a wanted/for item please reply back that it is sold or that you have found the wanted item.
I will from time to time clean up this thread of old postings.30/60 days.

NOTE:
You need to be a active member of the Washington chapter or a active member in another state to post a wanted or for sale item.
No Exceptions

*** Your post or reply to any post is subject to being edited, or deleted at admin's discretion, or violation of FTE guidelines.***
><><<><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><<> <><><><>

Last edited by F2504x4; 12-11-2006 at 03:18 PM.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:46 PM
Posting Guru

CheaperJeeper is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Transmission wanted

OK, I'll be first....

Looking for a manual transmission that will fit an 86 F250 4x4 with the 6.9 IDI Diesel. Stock unit is a T-19 4-speed but would be interested in a 5-speed as long as it is a direct bolt in OR if it comes with any parts needed to adapt it to my engine/transfer case (flywheel, etc.).

I'm in Kent Washington and am willing to travel reasonable distances for the right deal.

84 Mercedes 300CD Turbo. Bone stock daily driver

86 F250 Super Cab 4x6 (dually), 7.3 Banks TURBO, SMF & ZF5-47, 4.10 gears, 3" Banks straight-pipe exhaust. Mileage unknown

Last edited by CheaperJeeper; 12-14-2006 at 01:49 PM.
Old 01-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Junior User

blockheadbob is starting off with a positive reputation.
Seat:

I have a seat out of a 86 Ford truck that I would like to get rid of, it's in good shape, blue, if you need one make me an offer, seat only no mounting brackets.
Thanks,
Bob
Old 01-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Senior User

Field Muzzy 125 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking for grill

Looking for a 05-06 black H bar grille, I want to change my XLT honeycomb one out for that. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:11 AM
Senior User

redhawkssh44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm looking for some parts for a 72 F250 highboy. Specifically inner fenderwells with mounting brackets and a steering sector that isn't going to cost an arm and a leg. If ony one knows of a parts truck please let me know.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Posting Guru

51ford fan is starting off with a positive reputation.
I need a Tig Torch for a Miller Econo Twin HF I just purchased. I'm in the Auburn WA. area near Emerald Downs.

Rod 51 F1 Truck
Flathead 6 / 3.23 Rear
S-10 5-Speed
"Keep on Truckin"
Old 01-21-2007, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
Praxair has them on sale every now and then, but I got a torch from Cyberweld. You have to get the connectors seperate.
Personally, I would go with a CK flexhead torch with a small backcap, to get into tight spots.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:39 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
351 C

I am trying to get my hands on a 351C, somewhere in the peninsula area. Any infomation would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:12 AM
Posting Guru

51ford fan is starting off with a positive reputation.
Watch CraigsList, they are popping up all the time in the Seattle area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placermike
I am trying to get my hands on a 351C, somewhere in the peninsula area. Any infomation would be greatly appreciated.

Rod 51 F1 Truck
Flathead 6 / 3.23 Rear
S-10 5-Speed
"Keep on Truckin"
Old 01-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 51ford fan
Watch CraigsList, they are popping up all the time in the Seattle area.
Thanks for the info....The hardest thing about moving to a new place is getting sources together.
Old 01-26-2007, 08:59 PM
New User

HawksNest is starting off with a positive reputation.
Do you want a runner? or a core for rebuilding?
Old 01-27-2007, 08:37 PM
New User

HawksNest is starting off with a positive reputation.
ALSO.....anyone out there looking for a pair of 3/4 ton 2wheel drive I-beams w/disks?
Old 02-04-2007, 02:28 AM
Postmaster

Thumbs up

You must e addressing Redhawk.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:32 AM
Postmaster

If you know where I can get a T-18 or T-19 Borg Warner, I could be
interested.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheaperJeeper
OK, I'll be first....

Looking for a manual transmission that will fit an 86 F250 4x4 with the 6.9 IDI Diesel. Stock unit is a T-19 4-speed but would be interested in a 5-speed as long as it is a direct bolt in OR if it comes with any parts needed to adapt it to my engine/transfer case (flywheel, etc.).

I'm in Kent Washington and am willing to travel reasonable distances for the right deal.
If you find the tranny you want, I may be interested in your T-19...Give me an email.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter

Tags
165, 225, 3014, 875, ac, firestone, gear, genuine, gg, lock, miller, quick, spokane, style, thunderbolt, w1a, welder