Missouri Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:77&79F250

Going to be moving back north...

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 06:32 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Going to be moving back north...

Well, by the first of the year, I will be an official Iowan again... moving back to my home turf so I can get my mechanical engineering degree, and the wife can get her bachelor nursing degree. I've been taking prereq's here, but can't finish it here. Still will check in on the forum, just won't be around physically. We'll have to see on meets next summer...

Old 11-30-2006, 07:51 PM
slmann
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sounds like it's for the best. You know you're always welcome in the Missouri chapter.

Old 11-30-2006, 09:11 PM
mrfixit64857
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While you may be leaving the fold, at least you'll always have a piece of the fold with you
They still call 'em FORDS the other side of the cornrow?
Surely will enjoy meeting you SOMEDAY... Be good or be good at it!

Old 11-30-2006, 10:02 PM
FghtinIrshNvrDie
Postmaster
Hey, don't be afraid to post up here once you cross the line of no return.

Ryan

Old 11-30-2006, 10:38 PM
6L PWR
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fellro86
Well, by the first of the year, I will be an official Iowan again... moving back to my home turf so I can get my mechanical engineering degree, and the wife can get her bachelor nursing degree. I've been taking prereq's here, but can't finish it here. Still will check in on the forum, just won't be around physically. We'll have to see on meets next summer...
From being smart to being another Idiot Out Wandering Around. Sorry, just trying to get you used to things again. lol Keep on the Chapter. Just cause you're an Idiot don't mean we don't like you.

Old 11-30-2006, 10:50 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Gee, thanks, I think... Actually, my truck was originally from north of the border, so I would guess it is still a Ford ....
Considering I am actually the Iowa chapter leader, it won't look as odd to say I live in Missouri... I dunno about the smart part, considering my FIL married his cousin's wife, so now we have to ask if her daughter is my wife's cousin or sister in law... recently found out how loose her sister is in morals, and other such fun things, gotta love the inlaws... I could keep on with that kind of thing, the sterotypical hick Missouri people sure are heavy around here... like my friend's stepson, who is native Missourian, and his cousin, another native, caught in bed together, not exactly sleeping... had been from the Hannibal area... The redneck jokes are very applicable to this area...

Attached Images  

Last edited by fellro86; 11-30-2006 at 11:14 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:57 PM
Level2
Posting Guru
Well considering I grew up and spent the first 23 years of my life in Iowa I cant give you a hard time....but most of my family is down here with me now which is nice. So far its me, my dad, my mom, my sis, 3 nephews, 1 niece and another niece on the way to join my first child that will be born about 1 month before my new niece. And obviously my wife is here with me. We all were born in the same town and have slowly migrated over the last 8 years besides my dad who has been here for 20 years.