Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!





 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2006, 06:55 AM
SwOkcOffRoader's Avatar
SwOkcOffRoader SwOkcOffRoader is offline
Posting Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: okc
Posts: 2,360
SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.
let it snow!!

bring it on, ive been waiting for years to see a signifigant snowfall in oklahoma.....being born and raised in PA, it is depressing sometimes to have the cold windy winters, but no snow....i can only hope for more snow on the 23rd, it would be a good way have my 30th birthday....how many of you enjoy the snow?? and how many of you cringe when you hear the weatherman say the word?? i personally cant wait for this afternoon, ill be out there in my little 4x4 having a blast, too bad the ol F-250 isnt ready, afterall it IS the "snowfighter"......
__________________

Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it again??
....Will work for Rep points....
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2006, 02:18 PM
73mach1 73mach1 is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: CSofA
Posts: 392
73mach1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i hate snow cant go to the drag strip

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2006, 07:34 PM
jwtimme jwtimme is offline
Posting Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: tulsa
Posts: 1,010
jwtimme is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
i had lots of fun in the snow today, cut a lot of donuts in many open parking lots
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-01-2006, 05:37 PM
corniceman corniceman is offline
Junior User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 72
corniceman is starting off with a positive reputation.
I love the snow too. I'm from Washington and miss the stuff. Been playing in it as much as I can the tow days.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Silver Streak Silver Streak is offline
Postmaster
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
Posts: 3,235
Silver Streak is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I love the snow. I hate the idiots that aren't smart enough to stay home when we get snow. It seems like 40% want to drive like nothing is happening, 40% are so scared they can only manage about 10-15 mph, and about 20% are driving reasonably and not causing problems. If the first 80% mentioned would stay home, the other 20% might be able to go somewhere and get something done without getting wrecked or stuck in traffic because someone else did.
__________________
1990 F-150XLT Lariat Stillon the original engine with no squeaks or rattles at over 300k miles
4.9/M5OD/3.08
16.89@77.09
145 rwhp, 272 rwtq

2001 Lightning #127
13.18@104, no chip, no pulley, no nitrous

Confuscious say "Man who have no use for jackstand have promising career as jackstand".
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2006, 02:19 PM
73mach1 73mach1 is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: CSofA
Posts: 392
73mach1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
WHAT HE SAID
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...596&pr=goog-sl
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Reply

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertising - Terms of Use - Privacy Statement - Jobs
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.

vbulletin Admin Backup