Well ive changed my mind a lil on some parts
1. Milling heads .020/ porting also
2. flat top pistons with cast iron rings not moly rings
3. Lunati camshaft with .542/ .552 (1,400 - 5.700 rpm)
4. Fel-pro .041 thick head gasket (OEM is .066 thick)
5. 2 inch carb spacer open bore
6. Edelbrock intake 1,500 - 6,500 open bore
7. Ford racing timing gear set
8. Holley Double pumper 750 cfm (stock CFM)
9. Custom headers since its goin in my nova but I dont kno what size tubing to use yet
10. Debating on bore size also its either stock or .030 over
Dont kno what size valves to use either because the intake ports of the D3 heads are fine but the exhuast is lacking.
This car will be going to car shows and will be saying Powered by Ford on the hood
Last edited by 385seriesHemi; 11-28-2006 at 10:13 AM.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.