Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2006, 09:20 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Reckon I done a good thang tonight....

Ol' boy (musta been around sixty or seventy) turned up at BJ's bait shop tonight when I went there to git smokes and a bag of sliced bread. I overheard where he was looking for directions to his nephews place, but had no phone number or address - just "directions". Third house on the left when you git past Sonny's....

I got kindee intrigued by it all....

It come to, I went down to Sonny's with ol' boy follerin', then we tried the third house... No lights on.

Next to it was a house lit up tho, so we asked after the boy there. "Y'all know of (NAME) ? This here is his uncle, we're trying to find him the way there...."

No idea, until "UNC" began to describe the man....

"OH YEAH! I know him! But you way past there...."

DiRECTIONS followed, to a trailer he didn't live at either. But a young'n there knew exactly who we was lookin' fer'.

- I said all along that everyone out around here knows everbody else...

Third time was a charm!

I got out my truck in a strange driveway, and a man was on the porch, and I said "You be (name)?"

He said "That would be me!"

I said "I reckon I done brung ya yer uncle...."

- I still feel damn good about it!

They asked me what I OWED them for doing that (chee...).

I said - "Look here, one day some one else is going to need help, right? Y'all just pass it on."

Fella drives a FORD, so it might come back to us some kindee way, who knows....

Last edited by Greywolf; 11-26-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:10 PM
Senior User

BigDfromTN is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BigDfromTN is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good Job there Wolfie....
Im sure a good deed will be returned to you and yours in return.

2010 Expedition LTD. Fully loaded 4X2.

1965 F100 Blue&White 6cyl Three on tree (previously my Grandfathers)
Old 11-30-2006, 08:33 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I had fun just playing "ADDRESS TAG", believe me!

You know me - a puzzle is a bone I can gnaw at until I git to the middle....
Old 11-30-2006, 08:33 PM