Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Elder User

TwelveAlpha is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Smile Guardian Angel

Mine just made full sainthood. Not that this is really topic worthy, but hey. Nobody else ever posts :-)
If you've actually followed my little recent quest to upgrade suspension: gears, spring lift, steering stab, new tires . . . the part I dont think I disclosed was I was attempting to keep it completely off the wife's radar screen. Knowing full well if she saw it, all manner of nuclear retaliation would result. (The wheels are even delayed, big surprise. Hopefully this week)
The guilt killed me. She even walked out to the truck the other day (now lifted) got stuff out of the back seat and walked in without batting an eyelash. I coulda died. Couldnt take it anymore. I can't do this. So I spilled the beans.
Result. Nada. Oh well. How do you like the Christmas tree? HUH?!?
I think I gave myself an ulcer worrying about what the argument would sound like. Nothing.
Oh well. Forgiveness. Tis the season.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:15 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Hey, at least you got it out!! No more worrying! My wife would notice. Especially since I park next to her every day!
Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 4X4
1967 F-100 Project thread

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 11-29-2006, 09:05 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
I can sympathize with you T.A. My wife dislikes anything related to the old truck, and she doesn't like the yellow Ranger either. Typically she doesn't notice much about either, but I haven't made any significant changes either.

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:04 PM
Elder User

TwelveAlpha is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
My guardian angel took a vacation. Her sister calls her on the phone and they're yapping away and she says oh . . . do you know about the tires? (Brother in law opened his mouth). And the rims? And the gears? And the lift? ohhhhhhboy. There's no hell like two wimmen gossiping up a storm! She even said I didn't notice a thing. . . feel like the guy in the Scooby Doo toons - I woulda got away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!!!!!
Old 11-30-2006, 07:18 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe
I can sympathize with you T.A. My wife dislikes anything related to the old truck, and she doesn't like the yellow Ranger either. Typically she doesn't notice much about either, but I haven't made any significant changes either.
I'm in the same boat, Rob. The wife hates the '06. Too loud, too long, too high, too stinky, etc.,etc. She hasn't even driven it yet-Too big!! Maybe if I bought her a new Expedition, she'd get over it!
Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 11-30-2006, 09:22 AM
Posting Guru

CBSuperduty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford
I'm in the same boat, Rob. The wife hates the '06. Too loud, too long, too high, too stinky, etc.,etc. She hasn't even driven it yet-Too big!! Maybe if I bought her a new Expedition, she'd get over it!
Don't worry. Mine was the same way until she got used to it and now she likes to drive my truck. She even likes to shoot soot all over little cars...

2008 Dodge 3500, QCSB, 4X4, 6.7 CTD, Hand Shaker, No Mods Yet.......
1979 F250 2wd Pull Truck, 468CID

SOLD
2004 F350, RC, 4X4, 6.0 PSD, Torqshift, Various Mods.......
2002 F250, CC, 4X4, V10,
Old 11-30-2006, 09:29 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Hey Chris, how's the new house?
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 11-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Posting Guru

CBSuperduty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Good. Still got a few bugs to work out of it but we really like being out of town.

2008 Dodge 3500, QCSB, 4X4, 6.7 CTD, Hand Shaker, No Mods Yet.......
1979 F250 2wd Pull Truck, 468CID

SOLD
2004 F350, RC, 4X4, 6.0 PSD, Torqshift, Various Mods.......
2002 F250, CC, 4X4, V10,
Old 12-07-2006, 10:58 AM
Posting Guru

FordTrucksKickGM is starting off with a positive reputation.
My guardian angel must keep the women away so I guess this is one problem I dont have.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:58 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter