Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2006, 08:06 AM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Important Notice: Old Club FTE Email System

Effective February 1, 2007, all Club FTE accounts under the old system will be deactivated. The old Club FTE system was discontinued for new sign-ups March 3, 2005 and we have maintained the system for existing members since then.

The provider of the software we use to support the old Club FTE web space and email system discontinued support in the spring of 2006 and we are finding ourselves having to maintain/support a system with only a handful of users.

Club FTE account holders should use this advance notice time to contact people in their address books and transition to a new email address.

Users who paid for the old system in addition to the new system or instead of the new system will receive a pro-rated refund. Users who did not pay for the old system separately but paid for the new system and were grand-fathered in will not receive a refund and will continue receive Club FTE benefits under the new system.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:39 PM
Posting Legend

Torque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to behold
So is the web space that was under the old system going away? I have space to transfer my web page to so it is no big deal. Would there be a possibility of redirects if someone has the page bookmarked? I know I can change the address in my User CP.

Thanks Ken for all you do!
Old 11-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
The pages will remain on the server ad-finitum. I just can't guarantee support, and the Club FTE email will be gone for good.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:11 AM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
How will this effect the Log-In to web site's ?

The top portion of the log-in window reads:

Mail Address {User name} @ { Selection } Mine being ClubFTE
Old 11-29-2006, 04:56 PM
Freshman User

bluepartsman is starting off with a positive reputation.
how come I can not use the search in the forums tab? Is there another way to searh for articles?
I went to articles/specs and search but that does not search posts by other users. for example I was trying to search for 351W articles and in the articls/spec search it comes up with surpentine conversion and a bunch of other unrelated stuff.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:16 AM

LxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant future
Try this link Bluepartsman http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/fo...uncements.html

88 5.0 LX Mustang
63 F100 351W/C6

Old 12-05-2006, 11:31 AM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

This should not effect web site logins, just email.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:06 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
So in other words,it won't re-direct FTE e-mail thru the users profile anymore.. correct ?
Old 12-05-2006, 01:06 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements