Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Senior User

dallbright is starting off with a positive reputation.
Who likes (drives, owns, or just admires) BIG TRUCKS?

For two of the past three years we have attended and enjoyed the Mid-America Trucking Show at the Kentucky Exposition Center (State Fairgrounds) in Louisville, KY. For 2007 the dates are March 22-24. See: http://www.truckingshow.com/attendee.asp

We missed it last year and we are determined to return this year. Louisville is a reasonable day's drive and it is interesting to note the advancements made in the commercial trucking industry.

There are other things to see and do in the area as well.

We may have space to take a couple along with us, but won't know until just before departing. If a single individual could use a ride to Lousiville to meet up with a spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend truck driver attending MATS, we might be able to accomodate that person as well...we'll talk.

If any New York Chapter member is interested in attending and would like to travel to Louisville together, let me know, we'll make plans. Any questions, I'll try to get an answer.

Dave Allbright
Pike, New York
Old 11-20-2006, 06:41 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Dave, thanks for posting this up.

So if anyone is interested in attending or have questions on this event post it here.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:13 PM
Senior User

Jack_99V10 is starting off with a positive reputation.
GhostSquid
Thats an amazing offer. Good Guy
Old 11-21-2006, 01:39 PM
Elder User

MuddyAxles has a good reputation on FTE.MuddyAxles has a good reputation on FTE.
That's how them Country dudes are...

I know, I'm one myself.

I know Dave has a 7-pass. van and he's probly looking to get it full to squash them 350 springs down a bit.....just to make it ride better!

Muddy
Old 11-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey Muddy, where in NY state are you? Join in on the fun in the NY Chapter. Follow the instructions in this thread:

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/50...w-members.html

Jack you need to join up too. You have been around the forum for awhile now.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:07 AM
Senior User

Jack_99V10 is starting off with a positive reputation.
GhostSquid
Didn't know how
Done.
Old 11-22-2006, 05:31 PM
Senior User

dallbright is starting off with a positive reputation.
Louisville, KY March 22-24, 2007 Mid-America Trucking Show***Anybody else going?

I wish I had given this thread a different title, but I'll reply to my own thread every now and then to see if there is any interest. If a bunch of us go we could make it a !

Dave
Old 03-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Posting Guru

Dave - giving this a bump for you. Hopefully someone else would be interested in joining you. Enjoy and bring back pictures!!!
Old 03-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Elder User

MuddyAxles has a good reputation on FTE.MuddyAxles has a good reputation on FTE.
Now let's look toward 2008

I am planning to go in 2008. I'll post again with a date later.

If you want to go for an interesting day or two away from home, let's go to Louisville in 2008!

Doubts whether to go? I'll give you reasons to go, just ask.

I will revisit here periodically to try to get a group interested in going next year.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:02 PM
Posting Guru

Dave - you have to post up your pictures. Maybe that will get people interested.
Old 03-31-2007, 09:03 PM
Elder User

Conventional camera...archaic, I know!

Gotta get the film sent out and back, go to relative's to scan to disc, then I'll have some stuff to show. It'll be a couple of weeks before I get my act together.

Remember what we had to go through to view someone's photos? I'm still there.......for now!
Old 03-31-2007, 09:03 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter

Tags
allbright, dave, muddyaxles, new, ny, york