Its only basic physics

Old 11-25-2006, 09:19 PM
Flywest
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK Physics genius - riddle me this then!

[quote]BTW, you might want to learn some physics and chemistry beyond the elementary level]/quote]

Man that pizzes me off!

We all were given the same grey matter, and schooling don't gove you the worldwide mortgage on knowlege or thought.

So Physics genius - riddle me this then, since your so well schooled!

E=MC^2

C being Einsteins Constant (The speed of light squared or 186000 Miles per second to the power 2).

Everyone know that, right genius?

So.....

Heres why Einstein was WRONG and has misled mankind for the last 100 years - so simple even a 14 year old high school kid could figure it out (and bythe way Einsteins theory was never peer reviewed before it was published, because if ti was his obvious error would have been detected before it became a science "fact").

So we are talking about the speed of light squared huh?

Whats the square root of 4?

Answer = 2
Hooray your a fricken genius - grab a seat alongside Einstien!

Now - any schoolkid who pasased basic math would know - that the square root of 4 has a negatove root also that is equually correct!

Yes the square root of 4 is 2 and -ve 2!

Both answers squared yeild the correct answer 4

Apply this to E = MC^2

You will see, that the speed of light "constant" in Einsteins "Infamous" equation.....can be +ve 186,000Miles Per second OR -Ve 186,000 Miles per second!

That is an impossibility!

How can the speed of light be both positive qand negative at the same time?

Bit of a conundrum eh?

No ones ever proved the speed of light at 186,000 mps!

A few had a go, Mitchellson, Morley, Sagnac et al..but their results were never consistent... the speed of 186000 mps is to this day only a THEORY - not yet PROVEN!

In fact the speed of light is infinity!

Infinity squared is infinity!

Thats the ONLY speed of light that makes Einsteins E=MC^2 equation true!

Welcome to the realisation - that not EVERYTHING they taught you at school is truth!

Cheers!

Old 11-25-2006, 09:37 PM
seventyseven250
Lead Driver
Received 435 Likes on 320 Posts
Originally Posted by furball69
This may be balderdash but when I was in the hospital there was an older fella in there that was talking to me about his days in the oil patch and said he knows about hundreds of wells that were drilled, then capped, and when the oil company figures it's worth producing from them, they will re-drill them so that they can sell the product at current prices. As it is now, the product supposedly has to be sold at the price it was at when the well was drilled.

I haven't investigated that at all so it could be hokey pokey...

Kinda makes sense though, cause when prices are up there's record breaking #'s of wells drilled, and when prices are down, they stop drilling (as much) and lay everyone off... but we still don't run out of gas.

For this to make sense, keep in mind that the 'today' spot price and the bulk price are two completely different things.
furball, this is not how things work currently in the Canadian oilpatch. I haven't been around long enough to say that it's never been that way though.

Old 11-25-2006, 10:20 PM
furball69
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flywest

Whats the square root of 4?
What does the square root of 4 have to do with relativity, the speed of light, or anything else in your post, for that matter?