Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2006, 09:08 AM
Senior User

05XLT is starting off with a positive reputation.
Last minute...

This Sat., Nov. 18, there is going to be a free car and truck show at the Saturn of Henderson in the Valley Auto Mall from 12 a.m.-4:30 p.m. I am going to check it out. The Hooter's girls are going to be there, a live band, and plenty of vendors (which I will be talking to about possible sponsorship of our chapter). If anybody else would like to meet up with me and see what's there, let me know and we'll set up a spot to meet! If you want to try and enter your truck into the show, call (702) 558-8888 and ask about how to enter in the 'Show and Shine' car show.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:23 PM
Senior User

dgassett is starting off with a positive reputation.
Enter my truck in the show! Do they have a worst in class option? I will try and bring my children there this weekend. It does sound like fun, cheap fun!!
Old 11-18-2006, 11:37 PM
Senior User

The show was alright... there was only a handful of cars and trucks there, and all were flashy in their own way. I met Dennis (sp) (Dgassett)and his kids, who will hopefully join us for our meet on Dec. 9!!! Rick (MyIdSucks) joined up with me to check out the show. There were only two ford trucks there, a lifted F-150 and a lifted Excursion, which if I may say so, was awsome. I talked to the owner of the Excursion, who is one of the owners of Fat Boy Customs, and ended up getting the Nevada Chapter a sponsor. This means that if we go to them for anything, they will mark us 10% off total purchase. I am hoping after time we can work something out to get it to where we can get even better deals. I am going to be calling them sometime this upcoming week. I will let everyone know. For now, go and check out www.fatboycustoms.com and start to make your Christmas Lists...
Old 11-19-2006, 01:02 AM
Senior User

72f250CS is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry I started this up and droped off the earth but now I am back. And it is nice to see a Nevada chapter up and running. 05XLT, congrats on prez. . Do we have anything coming up soon, I realize it is turkey and Clause season but did not see any events other than todays show and shine. Looking forward to meating with everyone soon.

Jay

No man stands as tall,
as when he bends to help a child.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:20 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72f250CS
Sorry I started this up and droped off the earth but now I am back. And it is nice to see a Nevada chapter up and running. 05XLT, congrats on prez. . Do we have anything coming up soon, I realize it is turkey and Clause season but did not see any events other than todays show and shine. Looking forward to meating with everyone soon.

Jay
Thanks. We are planning an off-roading meet on Dec. 9. You can see pictures and videos of the area, we are planning to go to, in the 'Pictures!!!' thread.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:24 PM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
Jason, nice work hooking us up with fatboycustoms.

corporations are not persons
corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:57 AM
Senior User

No problem. I'm gonna see if I could somehow get 4 Wheel Parts to join our sponsors. If I can get them, then we would be set for awhile.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:57 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter