Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2006, 11:46 PM
Posting Guru

FirstTry is starting off with a positive reputation.
spent the weekend in that miserable place known as the Frasah Valley

yeah, went down to aldergrove thursday night, vancouver on friday night too see Bodyworlds. took about 2 hours to get from aldergrove too science world. traffic was backed up from the portman bridge to 200th st. man oh man, dont miss living there very much. had an AMAZING dinner at the Keg in the Country in Walnut Grove. id live in that place if i was closer. yeah, had a pretty good time, saw a 65 Mercury couple blocks from my sisters, a 77 or so crewcab out by abbotsford airport. drove by the old farm, the subdivision is rigth up next to it now, just the junkyard and then my old farm is gone. sad sad days. but yeah, good to be home, where its ..........drumroll.........raining. but it couldnt be raining one the coke could it, no it had to be snowing like crazy. oh well, home now, probably wont go back till at least march.

so waht did the rest of you guys do this weekend?

ps im not knocking you guys, just glad i dont live down there any more

This is the attitude we should ALL have

originally posted by Greywolf

"If I can really get this thing together it will either scatter itself in a million pieces or be the fastest pickup truck on earth."
Old 11-14-2006, 11:22 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
I was in salmon arm actually! I drove down the coke on friday night and wow, can bc people not drive in the snow!

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:24 PM
Posting Guru

nope, the majority of them were pretty darn sad, oursleves, and our neighbours happened to come up just a couple hours ahead of us (both in fords of course) , but im proud to say we did darn well.

did you stop in slammin arm or where you just driving through?

"If I can really get this thing together it will either scatter itself in a million pieces or be the fastest pickup truck on earth."
Old 11-15-2006, 02:16 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Stopped for gas there at the station right across from the ford dealership.

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:30 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
I grew up down at the coast. Isn't it crazy how things change between trips down there.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 11-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Posting Guru

did you see what was in that Ford dealership. i sure hope you went and took a look through the lot.......not talk to the salesmen, just took a walk through

Old 11-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip
I grew up down at the coast. Isn't it crazy how things change between trips down there.

its amazing how much its changed jsut in the last few years. its really kinda sad, some real nice farmland, all gone. and a lot of scary people. i mean, aldergrove is a place i always had pleasent memories of, but this time, really looking, its a pretty dirty and somewhat slummy place. the subdivision next to our old farm is over 300 houses. our farm is 20 acres, and behind it is i think sixty. at even four houses an acre, thats a lot, ina town thats not that nice. but yet people still will pay redicuolous prices for those houses. its really weird to me

Old 11-15-2006, 06:53 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
I remember when they built the Abbotsford Auto Mall. My grandparents lived on Mount Leahman Rd. On the other side of the freeway. My godfather had a service station on the corner and over the last few years he was bought out and now it is just a big dirt hole. Anyway my grandparents thought that auto mall was about the worst thing in the world.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 11-17-2006, 11:40 PM
Freshman User

smokinsiggy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTry
its amazing how much its changed jsut in the last few years. its really kinda sad, some real nice farmland, all gone. and a lot of scary people. i mean, aldergrove is a place i always had pleasent memories of, but this time, really looking, its a pretty dirty and somewhat slummy place. the subdivision next to our old farm is over 300 houses. our farm is 20 acres, and behind it is i think sixty. at even four houses an acre, thats a lot, ina town thats not that nice. but yet people still will pay redicuolous prices for those houses. its really weird to me
them scary people mentioned are probably the religious peeps that have takedn over the town . Bible belt of BC .
Old 11-17-2006, 11:53 PM
Posting Guru

na, i mean like goofy looking weirdos, occult, druggies, crap like that. i walked down to the gas station in the eveing, only a couple blcoks, i had a fairsized knife on me (still had my work pants on from school) and i was still feeling uneasy. just not cool

Old 11-17-2006, 11:53 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia