Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2006, 08:13 PM
Postmaster

FTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to all
Idunthave1yet
Will be Nashville after Turkey-Day...

Work is sending me to Nashville, TN to work at our other location for about 2mos. (come back home every two weeks for the weekends)

So I'm wondering...is anything happening in Nashville after Turkey-day?
Old 11-13-2006, 07:28 AM
Senior User

BigDfromTN is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BigDfromTN is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Likely LOTS OF SHOPPING!!!!!!

I know thats not the answer you were looking for, but I could not resist.

I am in Memphis area, so not sure. Hopefully someone from Nashville area will be along soon and help you out. I know there are at least a couple folks on here from that area.

Welcome to TN!

2010 Expedition LTD. Fully loaded 4X2.

1965 F100 Blue&White 6cyl Three on tree (previously my Grandfathers)
Old 11-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Postmaster

FTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to all
Idunthave1yet
actually... I don't mind a bit of window shoppin'... (I saw the "shopping outlets" on MS Visual Earth image) Im going to be working within football kickin' distance of the Nashville airport (int'l?!)so I'm sure the hotel is likely to be near... (Elm Hill Pike Rd. ...)
Old 11-14-2006, 08:45 AM
Senior User

BigDfromTN is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BigDfromTN is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
There is a nice mall there, Opry Mills I think its called.
Has a Bass Pro, Tool Store, and all the normal fare. Several restaurants, One of which I like is Jillians. They have several sections. When you come in from the mall side it is like and Arcade on one side and rest./bar on other. Walk back past the arcade and it opens up into a full blown sports bar with TVs galore. Of to one side of that is a bowling alley and then a pool hall. They also have as I recall like a Japanese still cook at the table rest. in there.
If this is not your style there are several other restaurants in there. Dont plan to go early on Friday as Im sure there will be droves of bargain hunters and a real mad house.

2010 Expedition LTD. Fully loaded 4X2.

1965 F100 Blue&White 6cyl Three on tree (previously my Grandfathers)
Old 11-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Junior User

flyfishtn is starting off with a positive reputation.
Nashville eh? Why don't you PM me and maybe we can hook up. I live here and grew up here so I can give you some good places to visit while in town. Shopry Mills (local nickname) is very good.

Jillians isn't there anymore, now it is a Dave and Busters which is better IMO.

Shoot me PM and I will get you going.

Steve

2004 F-150 Lariat
Old 11-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Posting Guru

Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
you gotta go the the Grand Ole Opry
06 Saturn Vue
03 Nissan Altima
54 F100 (sold! at least the MH has a Ford V10)
Old 11-15-2006, 10:09 PM
Postmaster

maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.
facebook.com/TheCrip Maples01
Opryland Hotel is decorated for Christmas, I'm wanting to go out there to give it a look, then there's shopry mills, I don't get out that way very often.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Postmaster

Idunthave1yet
I'll be there on the 4th...(Dec.) and I'll be staying in 5-10days spurts (depending on holidays) and leaving (finishing) the first few days of February...
Old 11-28-2006, 10:18 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter