Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Senior User

myidsucks is starting off with a positive reputation.
Question Meet in the Works

So myself and 05XLT have been talking about setting up an event... And tomorrow we are gonna scout one out- from what I understand it is a mild dirt road that leads to a dry lake bed, there is also a rock crawl out there that any truck with 4x4 could make, as well as be safe in the process. Of course the rock crawl leads to a view where you can see the whole valley- (Las Vegas) I will be taking pictures and we will be looking to set up this event as a Region in a month or so...

If anyone has any other suggestions for a meet let us know- I know that i can set up a truck show/off road course in Pahrump with Sherri's Brothel- very good event, did this with the Viper club a few years in a row now- you can check out what they did at www.nevadavipers.com go to gallery then to Sherri's Ranch -

I will post up whatever info/pictures I recieve, and will be looking for sponsers to assist with the club (letting us use there name, setting up events, etc...)

Let me know what everyone thinks-
Old 11-15-2006, 11:39 PM
Senior User

05XLT is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sat. Dec. 9 is the date we have choosen for our off-road meet. Let us know if you can make it or if you have any questions.
Old 11-19-2006, 01:11 AM
Senior User

72f250CS is starting off with a positive reputation.
Is this going to start in Pahrump or in Vegas and travel to Pahrump? I dont see any reason for us not to be there. Just need the jucy details, time, place,how long......

No man stands as tall,
as when he bends to help a child.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:09 PM
Senior User

05XLT is starting off with a positive reputation.
Pahrump is not this up coming meet. Check out the 'Pictures' thread to get an idea of where we are going for the meet. Once we figure out a place to meet up, before we head out to the dry lake bed, I'll let you and everyone else know.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Senior User

72f250CS is starting off with a positive reputation.
The kids and I am already packin' just let us know when and where.

No man stands as tall,
as when he bends to help a child.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:31 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter