Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

Updates

Old 11-10-2006, 12:22 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Updates

Hey Guys,
Haven't heard from some of you recently, just a thread for you to give us an update on what's been going on. New mods, new projects, new jobs, new kids, anything for us voyeuristic types. If you have any info on events in your area to post in the thread for activities around the state, they do not all have to be truck or car shows, just stuff other members can go to if they want.
Start a discussion on your world views and how we can solve all the ills of the world. In short, post guys, post.

Old 11-10-2006, 05:02 PM
79modified
Senior User
Talking

hey joe,
I am still here I havent been doing anything other than working but I will be in your area on thursday if you want to meet at the holiday Inn for a beer.

Old 11-11-2006, 09:07 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Hey Ben,
I take my kid to school in West Chester on Thursday so I can swing by there later, I pick him up at 3:15-3:30 so I should be able to get there about 4:30. Hows that time for you? I was trying to hook up with Marty(MBBCop) up around West Chester for a quick howdy do but we haven't worked out the logistics yet. Post, PM or if you still have my cell number call me.

Old 11-11-2006, 10:00 PM
79modified
Senior User
unfortunitly I dont know yet, The problem with my job is things change all the time as of now I supposed to work daylight that day which means I will be done at 3:30 if we dont work overtime. I will know more later in the week, if my motel doesnt have a computer that I can use I will call you. I am really looking forward to getting back in your neck of the woods so hopefully I will see you then.

Search this Thread